3,000 Messages

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Matthew, May 13, 2018.

1. Matthew

Matthew Well-Known Member

Hey my lovely invaders. Most of you know me by now, whether you know me from in-game, 2 years ago, from the forums, or any where else we met. Tonight I hit a great milestone, and it could be one of my last big milestones for quite sometime. 3,000 messages. I achieved it today. I am proud to say that more than half of those messages are more than 4 sentences, and the other half are more than 2 sentences. For most people that is quite the feet. I am so thankful to everyone that has argued with me, and helped me in the past. The criticism and the likes all show me most of you care.

Anyways guys I was going to make a post about 1,000 likes but I was so close to 3,000 messages I thought I would just combine them. The past few years have been a great struggle of ups and downs for me and all of my closest friends help me through these bad times and the good ones. I am hoping that no more bad ones will be present in the future.

You guys allowed me to achieve this and there is no way I would be able to do it without all my friends, neutrals, and even the guys that hate me. I love you all <3

I recently posted my last staff application ever on the network. I received good feedback from every current helper and I am so grateful to say that I am pretty confident. Of course it could be shut down in seconds like last time but even if something like that happens again I will still love the awesome times I had with each and every invader out there. Whether on the craft or not I had so much time meeting, and playing with you guys.

This kind of sounds like a good bye but it isn't I wanted to let you know that if denied I may not be as active as I used too. I have so many hours into invadedlands it is kind of hard to comprehend myself. I will for sure keep on playing, chatting, and caring for each and everyone of you if I get denied. The time played though may be decreased

If accepted I would work my butt off this summer. It would give me something to do throughout my free-time and I would love the opportunity.

I am so glad I hit 3,000 messages and 1,000 likes before this applications response came out. I feel like those are great milestones and ones I always dreamed of getting too. When I posted my first messages I never thought I would have over 1,000 likes alone. It's just crazy to me. Again without you guys it never would have happend.

Favorite Moments:
    2016: Kitpvp V2 release
    2017: Castle escapes, Old map, meeting some of my closet online friends I will ever meet in my life, Laughing
    2018: Getting to become close friends with staff members, Playing other games with friends, Meeting new people, My staff applications
    Favorite Threads:
    https://invadedlands.net/threads/matthews-moderator-application.4246/ (denied)
    https://invadedlands.net/threads/matthews-moderator-application.8868/ (pending)
    https://invadedlands.net/threads/a-tribute-invadedlands.8838/page-2#post-54775
    https://invadedlands.net/threads/the-world-will-never-know-how-i-did-it.887/

I love you all <3 It has really been an incredible journey. I can't wait to see the future though

#1 Matthew, May 13, 2018
    Last edited: May 14, 2018
    JustAlex and MCBYT like this.
  2. sagaq

sagaq Well-Known Member

gratz ;3

3. MM_TAKI

MM_TAKI Active Member

Congratz and....

Keep on goin' ;)

4. Ice

Ice Well-Known Member

wow brother ur a nerd

MM_TAKI likes this.
  5. EpiczxPower

EpiczxPower Active Member

6. Matthew

thanks
    thanks
    yes sister

7. Bruntoo

Bruntoo Active Member

Congratulations man, 10000 is just around the corner ;)

8. Matthew

Maybe by Summer of 2019 ;]

9. JustAlex

JustAlex Well-Known Member

Wow, just honestly, Matthew, you're amazing. You're always so nice and generous to everyone, I'm glad I'm friends with you and I'm glad that I'm probably your #1 competition on SkyBlock right now, (Btw I passed you), honestly you care about a lot of players on InavadedLands. Even if your application gets denied, I hope you continue helping so many players as you already do, whether it's helping players setting up something to helping answer a question, you're always there, for anyone. Being honest I was surprised (still am) that I joined the staff team before you, you're such a nice person, although you have been punished in the past, you learn from your mistakes, that's one of the reasons I like you, (only as friend cough @MM_TAKI cough). Although we BOTH have had doubts about each other in the past, personally my perspective on that has changed, you're always very fun to compete with in SkyBlock, and even if it does seem like you hate/strongly dislike someone, you would still help them with anything.

Thank you, I am honored that you're my friend, Matthew.

-Alex (JvstNerd)

Matthew and WasabiKid like this.
  10. TheCaptainBozo

TheCaptainBozo New Member

Congrats! I someday hope to rise to your level of awesomeness! :p

11. Matthew

Thanks so much alex. I can't respond -_-
    You are already passed my level

TheCaptainBozo likes this.
  12. Hamodi

Hamodi Helper
    Staff Member Helper

post booster idot get out calling zelkam so he passes u haha k bye

MCBYT and Matthew like this.
  13. Matthew

You crashed two planes already buddy boi

Hamodi likes this.
  14. Matthew

Hamodi likes this.
  15. Hamodi

Hamodi Helper
    Staff Member Helper

its called a certificate u fat noob. i fly better than everyone and i have proof of my landings in ESML

Matthew likes this.
  16. Matthew

Yep just looked into the ESML files and found your "perfect landing"
    https://gyazo.com/9a86be4a53d8dc66f76c04943fe7c063
    I also just realized the first picture you are driving a bird

Hamodi likes this.
  17. Hamodi

Hamodi Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Matthew likes this.
  18. Matthew