A few Suggestions for Factions

Discussion in 'Factions' started by Tia:D, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Tia:D

Tia:D Active Member

1. I'm pretty sure that there are no gen buckets, This means to Gen in walls, filters, and more you need to use Lava and water buckets. This is annoying and takes a while. So I suggest adding Gen buckets or something along those lines.

2. Adding Strength, Speed, Regen, Health pots and Fire res to /shop. This will make it so you don't have to brew every single pot. This will help those who like to PvP.

3. Making RedStone and other Cannon based blocks cheaper. As of now, Half a stack of redstone costs 2k. A lot of it is overpriced. Add more blocks to the shop, such as stairs slabs, etc. More coloured blocks and such as well.

4. /f upgrade, Many servers use things along these lines, they're very beneficial to helping factions. Can give more information on them if needed.

5. Make it so that you don't need a rank to fly in faction/ally claims, this helps a lot of players when it comes to base building and so on.

The main Suggestion is Gen buckets as they're what mostly every faction server has, this helps a lot when gening in walls and things to protect your base. Thanks for your time :3

Rylan and PuureCringe like this.
  2. Matthew

Matthew Well-Known Member

oh shoot I like /f upgrade idea

PuureCringe likes this.
  3. PuureCringe

PuureCringe Well-Known Member

/f upgrade seems nice

4. Tia:D

Tia:D Active Member

Thanks for your feedback.

Rylan and PuureCringe like this.