All the bugs I have personally found.

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Detreat, Apr 27, 2018.

?

Do you think this bugs should be fixed?

Poll closed May 4, 2018.
  1. No!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes!

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Detreat

Detreat Member

There have been MANY bugs in KitPvp2 that could be potentially fixed. In this thread, I will be naming all the bugs I have found throughout my play time. Feel free to reply if I missed any.:)

Red Rover
    Red Rover has gotten many many bugs which corrupts the game itself. I will be naming some I know.

• Block Glitching - Block Glitching has become a severe issue in the minigame 'Red Rover' as people block glitch their way back up to the arena once they get knocked down.

• Boosting - Many people team in Red Rover, causing people to get their friends back up to the arena. They basically punch them until they get enough boost to jump their way back up.

• Disconnecting - When people don't wanna be the 'Rover' they simply just ./spawn or disconnect which is really ruining the fun of the game. They should at least select a new Rover when that happens.

Spleef
    There is not really a lot of bugs in spleef. Here are some I'll name out though.

• Pvp - When you join spleef you're naked, basically no armor and you can somehow hit people with your shovel, which is a diamond shovel so about 4 hits and they're dead which makes the game unplayable.

• Spleef - Cmon now, when you're at spleef the shovels don't even work, you have to spleef everyone with your snowballs.

Visual Bug
    This bug should be taken care of as soon as possible...

• Explanatory - Basically what visual bug is it's when you grab something from the crate or anywhere and turn off your wifi. It makes it look like that item is in your inventory when it really isn't. Many people have been scammed using this method.

Those have been all the bugs I have discovered myself. I would appreciate it if you read all of it.;)

Live a long happy life.
    ~Don't Give up~

2. papamiki

papamiki Active Member

My reply to the Redrover bugs: +1, they should be set into game mode adventure when joining Redrover. I doubt there is anything staff can do with teaming. When the Rover leaves, a new player is chosen, this has already been added.
    My reply to the Spleef bugs: +1. Also, the floor is grass and not snow... it's weird lol
    My reply to the Visual Glitches: Visual glitches are apart of Minecraft, it's on all servers not just invaded.

<o/ glad you spotted buGs!!!1 also welcome to the foRums

WasabiKid likes this.
  3. Detreat

Detreat Member

I have been on the forums for a while the Nerds don't wanna give me 'Active-Member' thingy :c

4. sunnybelfer123

sunnybelfer123 Well-Known Member

^^^^
    Agreed all the way

5. JustAlex

JustAlex Helper
    Staff Member Helper

^ Very much agreed, spleef is definitely broken, if I remember I'll talk with other staff members about these glitches!

papamiki likes this.
  6. D0XY

D0XY Well-Known Member

You don't need to turn off your wifi, just spam shift click and press esc

7. aqih

aqih Well-Known Member

You have to understand that PVP is enabled in RR for a reason, and helping your friend out isnt going to be the end of the world, and same with disconnecting. This isn't even a bug, if people don't want to play then let them have that choice, you have no control over that.

Yes, people do this, but anyone that doesn't have autism can notice if someone is holding an object or not, or if you're p2w like everyone on this server, you can /invsee. It's sad that you point this out in the first place because unless you're selling something that isn't even there to the opposite player, then this is impossible. /ah was created for a reason.

Papi_2 and Hamodi like this.
  8. MCBYT

MCBYT Active Member

You gotta get 25 likes and 100 posts for that, I believe. There's a certain amount of trophy points required

9. MM_TAKI

MM_TAKI Active Member

Can be solved by making all the player's adventure mode.
    PvP disable
    Make ground snow

Comical likes this.
  10. Comical

Comical Well-Known Member

This is already logical lmao, the staff just haven’t done anything about it yet

MM_TAKI likes this.
  11. Primetime145

Primetime145 Member

u been on forums for barely a monTh

12. Detreat

Detreat Member

I meant activity.