Allowed Mods/Clients

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Zelkam, Jan 7, 2018.

1. NoLifeCow

NoLifeCow Well-Known Member

Oh okay....I did not know.....
    Thanks for letting me know, I'll not use it now..

2. Joyoy0

Joyoy0 Well-Known Member

Smh if it wasn’t up there why were you using it in the first place? Rule breaker D:

3. NoLifeCow

Yeah and other people asking about other ridiculous mods and if they're allowed is not something to "smh" about, but mine.
    Am I a permanent target now. Great! Another way to post boost. Have a good day sir.

Thanks,
    xCDCOWx

4. Joyoy0

Joyoy0 Well-Known Member

Trying to direct the blame on me when you were using a client that wasn’t allowed

S m h

5. NoLifeCow

Trying to shift the blame on me when I was just asking a question

S M H

MCBYT likes this.
  6. Joyoy0

Joyoy0 Well-Known Member

You’re the one who was using an illegal client though don’t try to change the subject

7. NoLifeCow

I just asked whether it was allowed. As far as I knew about it, I thought it had all the mods which were allowed in the list. I wasn't aware about reach things etc. I'm not changing the subject, YOU are. You're here to post boost. Don't act like the great guy here.
    Asking If It Is Allowed=Using It.
    Amazing logic bro, keep it up!
    "I'll stop using it". I used it for hypixel, as it's literally a hypixel client.

8. Joyoy0

Joyoy0 Well-Known Member

What purpose would post boosting serve me?

Also, you said you weren’t using it then said you would stop doesn’t really add up, lol.

Stop trying to act like the reasonable one here

If you wanna keep beefin about this dm me instead of trying to look good in front of other people (gotta keep that ego in check amirite)

9. MCBYT

MCBYT Well-Known Member

ffs, leave the guy alone. He asked if he could use a client consisting of, to his knowledge, only allowed mods. It's not ridiculous in any way or form. Quit acting like you're better than everyone. We all know you aren't.

NoLifeCow likes this.
  10. Joyoy0

Joyoy0 Well-Known Member

*this is coming from the guy who hacksuates me*

#150 Joyoy0, Sep 12, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
  11. NoLifeCow

This is a a perfect example of you changing the topic. What he said was entirely true.
    You only attacked me because I'm your new target. Don't act like I didn't see your reply on my status.
    "WHO WANNA MOO WITH ME"
    "Not me"
    Was it necessary? No. I'm your new perm target. And I know it. Stop talking bullshit lmao.

MCBYT likes this.
  12. MCBYT

MCBYT Well-Known Member

Better in life, not PvP. I know you equate them often.
    *this is coming from the guy whose 30 second attention span wasn't enough to see me correct myself even after literally being shown*
    -50 iq plays

#152 MCBYT, Sep 12, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
    NoLifeCow likes this.
  13. Joyoy0

Joyoy0 Well-Known Member

holy shit this aint an anime buddy you can calm down and keep trying to be relevant
    Sorry, I don't bother to watch your "quality" streams. I only watched that part to laugh my ass off when Voltwave told me about it
    woah big boy words! Didn't realize you had those in your vocabulary
    yeah like the kinda stuff that gets you demoted in under 2 days as a t mod ;)

14. NoLifeCow

Nice reply bud'. Just changing more topics BECAUSE got no reply.
    I don't watch anime, unlike you.
    I actually don't need to try to be relevant, it is actually you who's trying their best to stay relevant.
    Keep blabbering bullshit, it makes you look like an idiot :)

15. Joyoy0

Joyoy0 Well-Known Member

At this point you’re just listing off random crap and it’s getting pretty funny. Unfortunately Pokemon is an anime so I can’t really counter that (although I stopped watching that a looooong time ago). I really don’t think you understand the “relevancy” part. “It is actually you who’s trying their best to stay relevant” keep it up buddy maybe one day people will notice you. I also love how quickly you abandoned your “good guy” act. Like damn how long did that last, lol.

16. NoLifeCow

Alright.
    If I was irrelevant, you wouldn't have beeen replying to me all this time. Would you?
    Okay, I'm irrelevant but whe MCBYT literally justified me asking about Skull Project, you literally ignored it all went to change the topic. Lmfao. Couldn't you've been a bigger hypocrite than that.
    Wait,wait, why the fuck did you reply to me in the first place.
    Okay so lets analyse this AND another pathetic try to be relevant and post boost.
    Here, I said "okay, wont use it"
    You said "why u use it in first place S M H"
    Bad attempt to post boost
    Before this one. Another thread
    I said "Thanks,xCDCOWx"
    You said "why u put thanks omagawd"
    2 pathetic tries to be relevant and post boost. Good job! Should I give you a reward for being sOooOOoo edgy.
    I don't need to thank you for being an absolute jackass.
    And also, I'm actually laughing at your replies and your pathetic comebacks. Give me a post where you actually did reply to help someone instead of complaining about everthing. Don't ignore this part, like you always do. Give me one, because I highly doubt you do.

17. Joyoy0

Joyoy0 Well-Known Member

Still would lol it’s 6:30 am and I’m already at school I’ve got nothing better to do
    Oh yeah about that stop using it smh
    That wasn’t a post boost? That was an actual comment. A post boost would be something short or/and dumb like “k” “f” or “NoLifeCow is relevant.” Stuff like that
    See, it’s hard to take you seriously when you’re adding comments like “omagawd” to make it look like I actually said that. If you want people to trust what you’re saying say the exact thing I said and don’t add in snide comments.
    “2 pathetic tries to be relevant and post boost”
    Jesus Christ lmao you don’t really seem to know what post boosting is. It’s gotten to the point where you’ve kept the arguement going just to stay relevant yourself.
    Yeah you tell em NoLifeCow!
    Should I give you a reward for trying to be relevant? “Participation reward” should do it.
    I don’t think you’re laughing; you’re most likely crying and debating on how to respond carefully to each and every one of my posts. Kinda obvious at this point you just want to keep fighting for the sake of it. If you want to check and find any of my helpful posts, learn to use forums and go to my profile and hit the “Postings” button. Should be able to track down all my posts there. Surprises you didn’t know how to use it, though.
    Sounds a bit contradictory, no?

Damn, it’s hard to type this out on a phone but at least it isn’t an Android! Right, @MiningWesley2K ?

18. NoLifeCow

Ok.
    You're at school? Okay. Have a good day at 5tg grade. Hope you're not crying at school like you always do. I've also heard you use yourself as an example to roast other people. I'm so sorry for making you cry.
    By the way, your post wasn't necessary. No one asked you for your opinion. Just realize that you're not important.
    Also, should I make my comments a little for simpler for your fifth grade brain?
    And yeah, I'm losing a lot of braincells reading your hilarious roasts that seem to you as good. Keep dreaming, and seriously don't need your unimportant ass replies.
    Have a good day.

19. Joyoy0

Joyoy0 Well-Known Member

So you’re abandoning all hope at arguing logically and just trying to insult me. Cool.

Tip: Don’t use your current situation to attempt to roast me; just makes me feel even more worse about making you cr- haha wait never mind.

I think your past self has something to say about this.

20. NoLifeCow

I slowly gave up hope for you. Fighting logically won't do much to your senseless brain.
    Tell me why you started this thread in the first place?
    So that I don't use it? I didn't need your advice in the first place lmao.
    The uselessness of your reply tells me that you just wanted to post boost. Don't act like you don't know how it is post boosting. Anyway, I'm done with this. Keep crying.