ALMOST CAUGHT WITH A VAPE IN SCHOOL

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DaEpicCookies, Oct 14, 2018.

Tags:
?

What do you think would happen if I get caught with my vape in school?

1. Suspended

77.8%
  2. Expelled

22.2%
  1. DaEpicCookies

DaEpicCookies Active Member

Alright, so this story just happened today actually, basically, I almost got caught with my vape in school, and this might not seem like a huge deal to anyone and it isn't, just know that in my school if you're caught with a phone you can get suspended for it and if you're caught multiple times you could get expelled, so my stupid ass school thinks that vaping is a big deal, no joke some people there think it's worse than drugs lmao.

So before I go to school, me and my friends like to go to this place next to my school, there's like a little store that all the kids buy cigarettes from and there is also a little restaurant that sells sandwiches, soft drinks and stuff, so it's a pretty nice place to chill and eat something before school, so we used to go there every day, some of my friends smoke but personally I don't, I vape, and after we finish eating or vaping/smoking we'd go to school, it was so peaceful, we got to eat and hang out before school and no one from our school ever snitched on us and no school staff ever go there, even if there was it was outside school property so there's nothing they can really do about it, so when I finished doing my thing there I went to school, and I see 2 prefects outside the main door that's right in front of the streets and I didn't think anything of it because it was not rare to see prefects/teachers there, and right when I step inside the school I legit see like a 100 students standing in a line and 2 teachers searching every student that goes through the school doors with a one of these fucking airport security metal detectors pieces of shit, now this is so wrong in so many ways, but about a week ago, our old Principal and Vice Principal went to another school, and I loved these people, they were legends, they would see us sometimes with phones or smokes and would let it slip under the table with a piece of advice, they didn't run any fucking random security checks on some highschool stundents with their fucking metal detector piece of shit, but a new principal came in, and I already hate that motherfucker, he would run a random security search like every other day, search every single stundent like he's some drug dealer or something, and even search their backpacks which totally isn't an invasion of privacy, but I never expected them to do it right at the school doors, now I couldn't go back because there were 2 prefects on the main door right in front of the street, and if they saw me getting out of the school they would 100% know something is up, and would search me.

Everything happened so quickly, suddenly I turned from a calm and chill mood to straight up panic mode, so I go to the line and think of a plan, do I hide it in my jacket that I keep in my backpack, even though it's not cold outside but sometimes it gets cold as fuck inside the classroom, do I try to hide it inside of one of my books?

Suddenly one dude told me to go to the back of the line and think of a way to not get caught, so I go to the back, and my school had like these seats with flower pots on the end of them, and these weren't any normal flower pots, these were like 3 times as wide and a bit shorter than a normal flower pot, I was thinking of where to hide my vape when suddenly one fucking genius out of my friends said "dude just hide it under the flower pot and come take it after school" and I'm like "YOU'RE A FUCKING GENIUS DUDE" so my friends quickly surround me and act like they're chatting or whatever, one of my friends lifted the flower pot then I slid my vape under it, the whole fucking school day I couldn't focus all I was thinking about is my vape, I decided to hide it there and not take it with me because if I get caught they will take it away from me, and I would probably get suspended or expelled for it, and I clearly didn't want that to happen so I was like fuck it if it gets stolen then it gets stolen they're gonna take it away from anways if they find it, so last class bell starts ringing, we finish school and I start heading downstairs rushing to get my vape, I go there and it's GONE, I was like fuck, but better safe than sorry! I'm just gonna save up some money and buy one later, suddenly I see the same guy who told me to hide it under the flower put, he calls me and tells me that he got it, we go outside the school and away from all the fucking prefects and pieces of shit, he hands me the vape and I'm like "YOU'RE A FUCKING LEGEND DUDE", and I managed to get away with nothing but a few scratches on my vape that are pretty much invisible when I have the screen on xD.

And that's where it ends! Pretty interesting story and I thought I'd share it with you guys.

Thanks for your time and, have a great day!

#1 DaEpicCookies, Oct 14, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
    wclfie and Papl like this.
  2. Papl

Papl Well-Known Member

200IQ

#2 Papl, Oct 14, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    zDrax_, Coopermontrose, MCBYT and 2 others like this.
  3. PuureCringe

PuureCringe Well-Known Member

Have fun with your lungs shriveling up.

Vaping is horrible for your lungs. Honestly, stop doing it for your own health. It’s disgusting and you should know better.

And why not search your backpacks? It’s barely an invasion of privacy. You should have the usual things like a phone and some textbooks. So it’s not really an invasion of privacy. He is checking if you have anything inappropriate on you for the safety of everyone.

D3V, Flured, Papl and 8 others like this.
  4. aqih

aqih Well-Known Member

LOL WHAT KIND OF THIRD WORLD COUNTRY DO YOU LIVE IN

the fact that you take a vape to school because you don't want your parents to beat you if they find it at home is sad.
    this is mc not therapy
    my classmates barely touched my teachers backpack on accident and got suspended

shit i dont even use a backpack
    i have pockets
    damn who gives a shit about your lungs? you might as well die faster, you already play minecraft
    if you try to pull that shit on a principal here your ass is gonna get shot down by the police
    trust me no one does what you do in the first place, especially getting a vape

#4 aqih, Oct 14, 2018
    DaEpicCookies, Sora, MCBYT and 2 others like this.
  5. wclfie

wclfie Well-Known Member

thank you kanye very cool

DaEpicCookies, MCBYT and r00lette like this.
  6. r00lette

r00lette Well-Known Member

at least we know you not hiding a gun in a backpack then

yes, one high school kid vaping presents a significant threat on the rest of the school :/ /s

DaEpicCookies likes this.
  7. MCBYT

MCBYT Well-Known Member

As @PuureCringe said, don't vape. There's legit no reason to start/continue (other than literal addiction), and many reasons to quit.

But if the principal is randomly searching kids backpacks, unless my knowledge of the law ics completely wrong, he is breaking the law according to the ruling of the New Jersey v.s T.L.O act. You cannot search ones person on school campus without reasonable suspicion, and you can't have reasonable suspicion if you randomly are searching students. Ask your principal about it, and if he keeos doing it after you tell him about the case and everything, report the school at https://www.aclunc.org/our-work/get-help or to the superintendent. I don't know much about this, I don't study law.

#7 MCBYT, Oct 15, 2018
    DaEpicCookies and PuureCringe like this.
  8. AgentPanda_

AgentPanda_ Active Member

edgy teenagers be like "VAPING IS GOOD AND MAKES YOU LOOK COOL!!!"

like purecringe said, it's horrible for your lungs just stop

Papl, zDrax_, wclfie and 3 others like this.
  9. DaEpicCookies

fam you sound like a snitch lol, I'm not gonna talk about the vaping health topic because that's a really controversial one and I don't even wanna get into it, even though most researches indicate that vaping is 96% healthier than cigarettes, about the "why not search your backpacks" part, personally I believe that any student should have the right to bring anything that they are legally allowed to have on them to school as long as they don't use it on school grounds, of course that's just my opinion, and whether if it's wrong or right that's subjective.

agreed with most of the things you said, but even if it was a minecraft server forum website people should still be able to express their opinions.

also agreed, I don't understand why people make such a big deal of a highschooler vaping, yeah let's not worry about depressed kids killing themselves and shooting up schools, vaping is the real issue here!

again I'm not gonna discuss the vaping health topic, though I am gonna say that I am addicted to it, the flavors and the nicotine are just so good man.

Unfortunately, I do not live in the U.S, I live in Kuwait, it's a pretty nice country to live in and it's a pretty high-developed country, for some reason it is considered a third world country, probably because of the education system here, it's fucking garbage and it's just full of bullshit.

Again I'm not gonna discuss the vaping health topics.

I never said vaping is good, never said that it makes you look cool, honestly I mostly vape at home where no one can see me and sometimes in public when I feel the crave for nicotine, I don't do it to look edgy and cool or anything like that, not that typa guy.

wclfie likes this.
  10. Hamodi

Hamodi Moderator
    Staff Member Mod

yeah i'm not reading that but dont vape

zDrax_, BaccaplayzMC, MCBYT and 3 others like this.
  11. 4blocking

4blocking Active Member

why are you talking about your vaping experience on a minecraft server forum o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

zDrax_, BaccaplayzMC, wclfie and 6 others like this.
  12. DaEpicCookies

I share stupid shit that I do so people don’t do the stupid shit that I do.

MCBYT likes this.
  13. Flured

Flured Active Member

why vape when you can exhale carbon dioxide?

14. AgentPanda_

AgentPanda_ Active Member

why drink water when you're made of water?
    jkjk prank prank

Flured likes this.
  15. Pigin

Pigin Active Member

im literally shaking and crying

16. Kezeh/cl0ut

Kezeh/cl0ut Active Member

lmao just breathe

MCBYT likes this.
  17. Sora

Sora Well-Known Member

yooo this one time i was hiding a juice box so i can drink it during math calss and this teacher find out because they do searches too. they spanked me and put me in timeout, the timeout hurt me the most i started crying.. i was so mad i told my parents on my teacher and now the teacher is in prison #victoryroyale

Flured, wclfie, MCBYT and 6 others like this.
  18. MM_TAKI

MM_TAKI Well-Known Member

Vape is very dangerous.
    Stop it.
    Get some help.

19. r00lette

r00lette Well-Known Member

okay so while we're on the topic of vaping...this is embarassing, but a couple months back i tried dabbing and id never smoked at all before. so one tug should get me high as shit, but i like inhaled it and apparently it didnt get to my lungs cause i didnt get high as shit. so...to you vapers, how do you get it into your lungs?

MCBYT likes this.
  20. MiningWesley2K

MiningWesley2K Well-Known Member

Pretty sure one breath wouldn't make you high l0l, it's like saying that if you sip a beer the first time you will become super drunk. Also, with the way our bodies work, it would go in your lungs if you inhaled it, so idk what you are even thinking