bring soup pleas :(

Discussion in 'KitPvP' started by bananaface251, Nov 4, 2018.

1. bananaface251

bananaface251 New Member

i really enjoyed invaded soup with my freind we where both on the leader board pleas bring it back

zDrax_ likes this.
  2. zDrax_

zDrax_ Well-Known Member

3. AirDog46

AirDog46 Well-Known Member

it might come back. Not sure about it, as it was the least popular server on the network outside of the hub.
    k2 was made just to fit the players that couldn't fit in k1 cuz server player limits. And also Zelkam (A Very long time admin) said it was eventually gonna die completely cuz they would rather maintain the popular k1 server and skyblock server rather than the smaller k2 and soup server, so they decided to remove them

4. zDrax_

zDrax_ Well-Known Member

why was it small? cuz they are to lazy and dont update it gg

5. AirDog46

AirDog46 Well-Known Member

And also probs due to the s5 bullies that were lying there. Tbh I honestly hate k2, cuz it was more p2w than k1 and a lot of ppl pvped with s5s, which some are still existing here in k1, so for some of them I'm happy k2 was removed. Also, Ethuc was actually updating and moderating k2 and updating 4 servers is really challenging (5 if you include Factions) so you can't talk too much shit about them being lazy. Especially since k2 was literally just an old-school k1 and too many updates could ruin the "old-school" aspect of it, and too little updates would result in the server dying. And BTW, here's the map soup used if you wanna recreate soup: https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/pvp-arena-kit-pvp-map-17-18/

6. zDrax_

zDrax_ Well-Known Member

theres p2w everywhere and honeslty it wasnt much i never paid for rank/keys and had 3 sharp vs p3 stuff stack of god apples... (remember it was only 1 god apple per day in k2 kits) so yeah it was still enjoyable for a lot of people and yes it was kinda a old school but if it was dying they could do some updates to try to save it and not just delete it