Ddosed lost god set

Discussion in 'KitPvP' started by M8v, Jun 5, 2018.

1. M8v

M8v New Member

im mid fight and my internet magicly crashes, its a ddos for sure... admins or mods please help i need this gear.

2. PuureCringe

PuureCringe Well-Known Member

or you lagged out xP

Joyoy0 likes this.
  3. Joyoy0

Joyoy0 Active Member

happens to me all the time and my internet is fine not a ddos (in my opinion)

4. ChuckSchumer

ChuckSchumer Member

I don't believe this was a ddos attack. It could have been 1 of two things. 1 could be your internet hit a low point in which your band witch connection from your internet and the server connection dropped or was at a point to where it was too overwhelming and crashed. Or, it could have been (If someone does have your IP) an IP strain. This just means someone strains your internet to a point to where it doesn't completely crash, but it goes to a point to where it is basically unusable or abnormally slow for a short period of time. It does suck that you lost that set, it must have taken you a while to obtain it!

JustAlex likes this.
  5. MCBYT

MCBYT Well-Known Member

Your internet just died, mate. You can likely prevent it by connecting to the router via wire, it's faster and less crash-proof

#5 MCBYT, Jun 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  6. The_Real_Jif

The_Real_Jif Well-Known Member

Some ips were leaked, but that was ages ago by a untrusted admin, could have just been your wi-fi