EULA CONFLICT WITH INVADEDLANDS

Discussion in 'Community Help' started by LagBreaker, Feb 13, 2018.

1. LagBreaker

LagBreaker New Member

So, i’ll be quick.

The Minecraft EULA says that you can’t make something for money that gives a advantage to the free player. It should be cosmetic. The ranks are a exemple of this.

Example: Diamond kits for players who donated to the server.
    This server is a pay to win, because of that problem. Thank you for reading this, hope you guys make it right

2. LagBreaker

LagBreaker New Member

Sorry for the English problems, I am not a American and my first language is portuguese-brazil sorry for the grammar errors. Hope you can understand

3. Papl

Papl Active Member

Uhmm. So veltpvp is in conflict with eula ?

PuureCringe likes this.
  4. aiht

aiht Well-Known Member

Uhmm. So every server is in conflict with eula ?

PuureCringe likes this.
  5. Hamodi

Hamodi Active Member

rip all major servers lmfao.

PuureCringe likes this.
  6. Matthew

Matthew Well-Known Member

The minecraft EULA was updated almost 2 years ago. and states that players can no longer donate for things that given an in-game advantage, but you are forgetting that this includes only some servers.

It also includes things like building teams, that help build servers. From an interview that I watched live it says that this is only the case for "business classified servers" which invaded is not.

PuureCringe and Papl like this.
  7. Faithes

Faithes Well-Known Member

lol

js this happened a while ago too (fucking 2014 lmao), i know people got words of it in 2017 but tbh if it was against the rules huge servers would be already taken down

you try and mention it... for what exactly?

kind of funny bc the EULA is basically just stating not to scam people, buy accounts or sell them, use their marketing or game (as in using their graphics) for your own game/commerical revenue.

and lets look at this answered offically by mojang IN 2014:

Can I charge access to a specific part of my server, such as a minigame or world?

No, you cannot charge for any part of a server. Only the access. Once on a server, all players must have the same gameplay privileges. You may make a different server which features “premium” areas, and charge for access to that server instead, but the benefits cannot carry between servers”

literally google “minecraft eula” and find the topic from august 2014.

this means that all people have access to the server, can buy anything and should be allowed to, and should be able to use those items. BUT you can sell things like ranks, which are premium items that give the player access to those higher ranks. like, if it was rr (example) for only donators, it would be allowed.

this is the ONLY thing that is even remotely relevant to this.

and js if it was fair there’d be no enjoyment. you pay, you get items. and non donors get kits anyways, and its rlly fucking annoying when people act like they get it for free l0l

PuureCringe and Coopermontrose like this.
  8. aiht

aiht Well-Known Member

Kinda funny cus it doesnt depend on the rank u have . It depends on ur skill I have played on many alts before (default ranks) and I won multiple events which means I got kits/keys. I killed many people w good shit and went from nothing to OP in a sec. So dont blame the server for ur lack of skill.

btw look at my msgs lOl

Hamodi likes this.
  9. Matthew

tbh the only pay to win thing is the crate, the Sharp 5's are overpowered but an iron in kit elite could easily drop a PRO kit with skill. Problem is on k2 we do not have /kit archer, /kit elite,

10. aiht

aiht Well-Known Member

The crates arent pay to win since u have a little chance to get OP stuff. Only a few people actually spent a lot of money on crates. But I mean every server has a few of those rich kids ;x

PuureCringe and Matthew like this.
  11. Matthew

True

PuureCringe likes this.
  12. Hamodi

Hamodi Active Member

facts

13. trashthetic

trashthetic Well-Known Member

well it's take down hypixel then!!

But in all seriousness, this topic was from like 2015. We have people apart of Minecraft development playing on these servers. Every server violates EULA, and if it really was a huge deal, we wouldn't have multiplayer. Not to mention the fact that you can get just as overpowered by actually trying!! Insane, I know right?

But seriously. You can literally mooch an OverLord kit off of some other person by simply

playing the game and winning

14. aqih

aqih Active Member

why does anyone care again

trashthetic likes this.
  15. Matthew

Actually Hypixel does have to follow these rules because it is a business classified server. That is why the ranks are all cosmetic. It's not liek you start with diamond armor in bedwars.

16. MiningWesley2K

Yep, and frankly, I don't think Mojang cares anymore.

trashthetic likes this.
  17. Rejoinable

Rejoinable Member

Mojang only cares about the 3 top servers, they care nothing about any other server/website that violates eula
    Superalts, a popular alt shop for years, is STILL not taken down proving my point.