Exposing Hauntin/BlowMore

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MCBYT, Jun 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCBYT

MCBYT Well-Known Member

Alright, it's actually time to do this. If you are wondering why I'm making this post, it isn't for no reason, I assure you. Dhuck a.k.a Hauntin (or BlowMore on forums) has been one of the most toxic people I have met on Invadedlands; one of the most toxic I've ever met in my life even, and that's no exaggeration. He claims he is more known than the rest of the community, talks down and condescending on them like he has gotten far enough in life and has enough respect to deserve to talk like that (and no one should, no matter how popular they are), claims PvP superiority, and curses, among many other things.
    I've been trying to ignore him, but this morning, he took it way too far, calling me, lallo, and avistah (of all people, lallo and avistah are some of the most known on the server and I'm well-known on the forums) randoms, talked trash to iriderize and maybe Gnji (can't remember, he was mad at him for something) and just couldn't keep his mouth shut from spewing lies. Here, I will be debunking said lies, as well as adding in some of my own points against him. I'll try to keep this as civil, professional, qnd respectful as possible, and I would like the replies to be the same.
    Now, before I start, there is one thing you all must know. Hauntin goes by many different names. I will be calling him Hauntin throughout this thread, as he is commonly known as that now. However, his current name is Dhuck, and some of his past names were BlowMore, Cesiva, Neglectful, and, of course, Hauntin. The full list of his usernames can be found here.

"Better at PvP" - Hauntin claims he is better at PvP than 90% of the server. While the server is not full of PvP legends, this statement simply isn't true. After just FIVE MINUTES of Youtube browsing, I was able to find PLENTY of clips of him being absolutely destroyed in PvP. Here are just a few.
    - Hauntin destroyed by ItsValler COMPILATION (10-20 clips of him beaten in Pot, Gapple, Sumo, Spleef, etc.)
    - Hauntin beaten AGAIN by ItsValler. Both times, he hackusates ItsValler.
    - Hauntin beaten in Sumo (was 3-0, but only one match was recorded) (excuse the title's profanity)
    - Hauntin 6-potted by D9N. He hackusates D9N.
    Because I give credit where it is due, here is the ONE CLIP I found on ALL of Youtube from ALL his usernames that supports his PvP skills. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF88qK15gtk - Hauntin wrecked L4Z.

"More known" - Hauntin claims he is very well-known. However, I had no clue that Dhuck was Hauntin until he said it, and others were surprised as well. This doesn't need much proof, but it seems like he's comparing himself to being as popular as L4Z, D9N, or Aquarist, while claiming me, avistah and iriderize are randoms. This shows his immaturity and failure to grasp reality.

He hacks. He never said he was legit, but we all know he hacks. I'm not just gonna state that; I'm gonna give clips of him hacking and abusing. From his perspective, from victims perspectives, and from staff perspectives.
    - Him setting off aura alerts on KitPvP.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JZYq8v7E8g - Hauntin hacking on a "trash" server called TheMinecart KitPvP. I uploaded this to my channel just in case he takes it down, although the original can be found on his Youtube channel. I'm not going to say what it is, because I don't want his personal accounts witch-hunted, but those that already know it, feel free to check. It should be there unless he has deleted it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWDLYBEUloE - Hauntin hitting through slabs/walls on VeltPvP whilst in a trap.
    https://youtu.be/HD5vuKJIc0w - Hauntin glitching out of the warzone.
    https://youtu.be/xmK_vHyIx0g - Same clip as above, but from a different perspective and shorter.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezAygz5E9qc - Hauntin 2v1ing during a Badlion 1v1 match (according to the uploader, there is a specific rule against it)
    @NotAKoalaBear claims to have been in a call with Hauntin when Hauntin was banned for hacks on MineSaga.
    Currently, he has been banned twice. His first unban was a few days ago. His second was today.

I know this isn't gonna get him banned, or muted, or anything like that, but hopefully this is enough to expose what he truly is and what we all speculated on for a while; that he is a toxic, immature, hacking, lying, self-absorbed tryhard that can't take a few minutes to relax and stop trying to hurt others.
    Thanks to @MiningWesley2K for the screenshot of his third unban, @D9N for some clips of him PvPing, and @FazeUgly for the videos of Hauntin abusing snow blocks to get out of combat.

#1 MCBYT, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    Watchdcg, aqih, FazeUgly and 3 others like this.
  2. NotAKoalaBear

NotAKoalaBear Well-Known Member

I can +1 to the hacking, he hacked on a server I was staff on (MineSaga) and was banned for cheating while he was in a call with me.

3. MCBYT

MCBYT Well-Known Member

Yep. So so far, with testimony from Koala, he has hacked on Velt (proven), MineSaga (has a witness), HolyHCF (proven), and (most likely) TheMinecart KitPvP.

4. StupidPingers

StupidPingers Active Member

Who is iriderize xD?

5. MCBYT

MCBYT Well-Known Member

A very good PvPer from KitPvP (as well as factions, I believe, though I may be wrong)

6. MiningWesley2K

MiningWesley2K Active Member

Ok, I think you misunderstood the screenshot, that happened on June 11, and it said today as it was the today of June 11.

7. _Dragonslayer

_Dragonslayer Well-Known Member

It's about time that stupid child was put in his place, apparently he's famous for being terrible at pvp, toxic and hacking lmfao byebye @BlowMore

8. MCBYT

MCBYT Well-Known Member

Oof. Will fix.

9. PuureCringe

PuureCringe Well-Known Member

Am popular also? ;D?

10. D9N

D9N Well-Known Member

11. M A B

M A B Member

he doesn't cheat on invaded, and he jokes a lot dont take him srs

12. D9N

D9N Well-Known Member

He is a joke

Watchdcg and frontslash like this.
  13. MCBYT

MCBYT Well-Known Member

Def bb
    How do we know? There are tons of closet cheaters here, and with his willingness to hack on other big servers combined with wanting to always PvP people he dislikes, I would think that he hacks and uses it to pretend he's a god (and then fails in the case of all the clips I showed) What he said was also definitely NOT a joke, just raw toxicity and scumminess.

PuureCringe likes this.
  14. Gladson_Play

Gladson_Play Active Member

My popularity is dropping because of this ban ._.

15. avistah

avistah Well-Known Member

im having trouble remembering who you are

D0XY and Joyoy0 like this.
  16. The_Real_Jif

The_Real_Jif Well-Known Member

He is Cesiva? But I railed him when his name was Cesiva, he comes back like a week later 10x better at pvp, whats going on? I don't want to hackusate but knowing is Cesiva makes me scratch my head.

Watchdcg likes this.
  17. The_Real_Jif

He's not good at pvp

18. MCBYT

MCBYT Well-Known Member

iriderize is pretty great, he railed when I saw him.
    He probably hacks, due to a quick change in skill and willingness to hack on other servers.

19. FazeUgly

FazeUgly Active Member

Am I good at pvp

20. The_Real_Jif

No nerd stank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.