Exposing The_Real_Jif

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by aqih, Jun 14, 2018.

1. aqih

aqih Well-Known Member

hi, today i’m exposing the_real_jif for overall being a shitposter, not very smart, a hypocrite, and overall just a complete dipshit.

attention whore:
    as you’ve seen before, in the past he’s constantly has started drama with me for no reason. i made a comment on him once on someone’s profile picture and now anywhere I go he tries to start an argument with me. on top of that, he also gets people that shouldn’t be involved in the first place to be a part of an argument. he’s constantly asking for more and more responses that speak negatively about him so that he can build something off of it.

on Dragonslayers quitting thread, he randomly calls me out for “starting shit for no reason and being an attention whore”, when that reply literally asks for what it’s against. he only wants attention and you should never give him it.

toxic and desperate:
    before i say what i have to say, i was toxic, i’m working on not being so much.

the_real_jif always calls me out for being “toxic and being tough shit on forums” when that’s literally what he does all the time to people he dislikes for no reason. like i said, cant say i didn’t do that before, but i don’t ride everyone’s dick just because i had one bad encounter with them. again, i’m working on being less toxic so that i can do these types of things more.

he constantly tries to pick a fight with anyone he can, especially me, and puts himself into situations that he shouldn’t have been parts of in the first place. as for being desperate? he claims to have much more friends than me and that “everyone was laughing at me for being a squeaker” and you know didn’t really are until i saw this: https://gyazo.com/4a3b20f66a7cc482c62056aa221b2d78
    clearly you can see how sad he really is, considering the fact he’s saying random shit in chat and no one is listening to a word he says. btw @Fr0styPvP_ i really appreciate you thank you.
    when he tries to stop himself from arguing with other people, it’s his attempt to gain respect from others, in a matter of one day he made 3 people hate him already.

not very smart at manipulating people:
    the_real_jif constantly makes allegations and tries to manipulate others to believe everything he says. for example, in a recent thread that is now locked, he was constantly calling me a ddoser because some random kid 3 months ago on MMC told him that i supposedly ddosed him. he only said this to make me look bad, and when i kept asking proof or asked him who said it, he simply responded as “you know who it is”, “i don’t even know if it’s real”. even goes as far as to say that i was gonna ddos his vacation hotel ip, which i dont really care about in the first place, and says that i'm gonna be ddosing a company and that im gonna get arrested.
    he uses false information that he gets from randoms like himself in an attempt to ruin my reputation.

the funniest thing is is that he proceeds to start making fun of me for being ddosed in the past. he says “you deserve it, you’re so toxic, no wonder you get ddosed” “it’s quite funny actually”. you know, his invalid points have no meaning at this point, because he starts making accusations of me ddosing people, then makes fun of me for being ddosed.

hypocrisy
    will have repeated material, but he tries to point out a lot of the things that i used to do to other people and to try to get them to view me as a bad person or to save himself from being disliked more than he already is. most of the things he says about me that actually have things worth reading really reflects back on himself. the_real_jif, you cant call me an attention whore, a cherry picker, and toxic when you are all of those things by yourself too.

you just aren’t liked by the community

you know, after seeing your ass being completely ignored by the entire server after begging them to say something for him, people started to see what he was saying and started making fun of him instead of me. i didn’t even have to ask them to do this, it just proves how much people dislike you in general. you drawing attention to yourself makes you seem more immature than you already are.
    https://prnt.sc/jv2qar
    https://prnt.sc/jv2qsn
    https://prntscr.com/jv2r3k
    any shred of respect that anyone had for you is gone, and you tried to threaten those in the screenshots by saying they’ll never become staff again, when half of them are banned and the main person doesn’t even care about the server anymore.

immature
    if you try to have a real discussion with the real jif, all you get is an overused, google searched comeback like “you get bullied at school” or some shit like that. when i added him on discord, i was expecting an argument or conversation, except he couldn’t understand that i wasn’t home and that i couldn’t call him, overall just kept making fun of me for being a “squeaker” when he has never heard my voice before, and saying i deserved to be ddosed. just shows how immature, annyoing, and toxic he is.

if you have dirt on him you can add anything you want in the comments.
    really don’t have to talk to him on disc considering i just said what i wanted to. in conclusion, the_real_jif is the type of person that will talk shit but has nothing to defend himself with. really just annoying and not liked by the vast majority of the community.

don't bother commenting if you're not gonna even read it, otherwise you're a waste of my time.

#1 aqih, Jun 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    _Woofie likes this.
  2. WasabiKid

WasabiKid Moderator
    Staff Member Mod

Is this “exposing blablabla” a 2018 trend?

3. Fr0styPvP_

Fr0styPvP_ Active Member

This part here where you showed the screenshot I sent you has been taken out of context. I don't dislike The_Real_Jif but I just didn't agree with the hate you were getting for commenting normally like anyone else. Then I saw him slating you in chat right after and I just thought I would let you know. Jif is nice but he probably just has a grudge against you

4. MadEye

MadEye New Member

I find there is no beneficiaries in this situation, with anyone. You expose whoever, the person you "expose" gets mad, the person who exposed them gets mad because other people start dissing on them, and etc. No beneficiaries, I see no reason to, but for attention.

5. aqih

aqih Well-Known Member

i wasnt commenting by saying you hate him, other people do though. i only included your screenshot because i wanted to thank you for sending me it. i understand the post almost seems like it implies that, which i apologize for. his grudge is me proving him wrong from a friend of mine, and he only started this simply because i said one thing to a "friend" of him quitting and how i dont like post farmers.
    only seems like the second time someone has been exposed on the forum, but sure i guess.
    it benefits me by finally being able to say things that i wanted to for so long that no one has been believing me for. considering you replied so fast, i dont think you read even half of what i said. he has been manipulating others into thinking that im a ddoser, toxic, and worse. i wasnt gonna keep quiet and let this blow over. by exposing him, im probably never gonna respond to him ever again, and i'm glad that thats an option, because i want this constant annoyance away from me.

#5 aqih, Jun 14, 2018
  6. NotAKoalaBear

NotAKoalaBear Well-Known Member

Literally cringing at all this "Exposing" stuff, it's just sad that you take time out of your day to expose someone on a block game, please go outside and admire the world before one day you are struck with a bus or smth :)

MadEye likes this.
  7. aqih

aqih Well-Known Member

8. Sphro

Sphro Active Member

aqih likes this.
  9. MCBYT

MCBYT Well-Known Member

I believe so, it's been super popular (mainly on Youtube) since mid-late 2017.

10. PuureCringe

PuureCringe Well-Known Member

I agree with the part that he starts drama. He says that I called people randos only my last mod app to make me look bad. I asked him for evidence. It never came.

https://invadedlands.net/threads/puurecringes-moderator-application.3270/page-5

Also note how he +1 my application when I was on his side but -1 when I was against him.

#10 PuureCringe, Jun 14, 2018
    aqih likes this.