Feedback needed about new map!

Discussion in 'News' started by Zelkam, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Zelkam

Zelkam Manager
    Staff Member Manager

The new map is currently at /warp parkour (why warp parkour you ask? because the permission system was being dumb and wouldn't give perms to warp there so i re-set the warp parkour to there.)

Basically just any and all thoughts about it, what would you like to see chaned, stay the same, added removed...etc

Pls no knee-jerk reactions to the map, actually think about and consider some things before stating them.

wclfie and Papl like this.
  2. BlowMore

BlowMore Active Member

I haven’t seen it as I’m currently st school but when will the reset happen? Do you have any idea when? If so please lmk thanks

3. Sleepitis

Sleepitis Member

Add barriers its way to big... It's really gonna help runners if you don't...

4. MM_TAKI

MM_TAKI Well-Known Member

Good builder. Thats it.

5. Sleepitis

Sleepitis Member

Also, the map is so bland and there are so many ways to get back into spawn, its not even funny.

6. Papl

Papl Well-Known Member

You can jump from skybase to spawn. Please fix this :) The map looks nice, but too much flat terrain. Also, players like to push each other's in the void, so you could add this. And some secret passages and easter eggs would be nice. The spawn looks really good.

#6 Papl, Dec 3, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  7. Killerchain i got fame

I Dislike the spawn tbh, there will most likely be ways to pearl or bow boost in.

8. Mistix

Mistix Well-Known Member

From the pictures you sent the map looks huge and colorful but in-game you can't really see anything...
    Maybe add sky and drop?

AirDog46 likes this.
  9. Fr0styPvP_

Fr0styPvP_ Moderator
    Staff Member Mod

Skybridge issue is going to be fixed don't worry it was purely just for during beta testing
    give feedback about the actual map itself

10. TEDDYMANCAN

TEDDYMANCAN Member

ya, i think a good solution is to add a plugin similar to some hcf plugins where when you're in combat, you can't go back into the safezone. (except safezone would be spawn)

GoogleSearches likes this.
  11. wclfie

wclfie Well-Known Member

i like it but i want a christmas map and not a sand/desert map

AgentPanda_, D3V and TEDDYMANCAN like this.
  12. GoogleSearches

GoogleSearches Active Member

I believe that buildings outside of spawn would be a good protection from bow-boosters; however, I think that the map is too huge. Moreover, the spawn is pretty big, so there is only pvp-enabled areas around the spawn. Also, it'll be easy for enderpearl-users to pearl back, so like @TEDDYMANCAN, please install hcf-type barriers with spawn tag timers enabled.

MiningWesley2K and TEDDYMANCAN like this.
  13. BlowMore

BlowMore Active Member

I'd much rather just keep this map, the new map looks complete ass, the builder is clearly talented at building however he has no clue how to build KitPvP maps. The skilled players won't be able to chase as people will run up hills, pearl on houses etc. No one would be able to actually quickdrop someone. The map is just a complete mess for KitPvP. It's sandy at this time of year aswell which I strongly dislike. I'd recommend a similar map to the current one with Candy canes, sleighs, snow etc. Not a sandy map with hills everywhere and houses everywhere. When i play with friends I like to call out I'm at "lake" "bridge" "blue box" etc. With this map, if I said "HOUSE" there's around 100 houses, the map is completely garbage. I don't know if the builder has any experience with KitPvP maps. If you were to make this the map though add warps in the map such as ./warp CandyHouse (this could be a christmas themed house in the map.) reasoning for this is because of how big it is, I would not like to chase people that can bow boost around this map at all. In the map there are a lot of plain spaces such as just huge flat biome, add snow and candy canes there? This is the worst map so far however I believe if the right hands are able to change it, it could become a success.

My final point is how many people dislike it. The spawn is too big and just weird, all of my mates dislike it, It's not a very likeable map.

-cesiva (BESTEU)

GoogleSearches likes this.
  14. Haces

Haces Active Member

its good but there are to many hills, they just need to remove so obstacles and make it smaller

also ur worst ww

AirDog46 likes this.
  15. AirDog46

AirDog46 Well-Known Member

It feels too crowded and there's like no space at all to actually fight or run away. Also the theme is extremely unfitting cuz it's winter and the map is sandy like in the summer

Papl likes this.
  16. Mistix

Mistix Well-Known Member

Whenever you try to get to the roof of any house the trap doors are blocking you and you cannot pass them...

17. Haces

Haces Active Member

those are meant to be there, they arent enterable

18. Sleepitis

Sleepitis Member

yes

Papl and wclfie like this.
  19. Adduct

Adduct Active Member

Can we make a Christmas kind of theme that has a lot of Christmas Trees around with Presents around with loot drops that are considered Presents? I believe Loot Drop Should be added for the people who don't have money to buy enchantments or people who don't have access to kits, and the loot should have at least one God Apple and a few Custom Enchants to add to a Sword Armor etc..

TEDDYMANCAN likes this.
  20. Zeesgo

Zeesgo Active Member

new man sucks dickhole