Click to Copy IP
IP Copied!

I Got Scammed On a Skeppy Event..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZacsAlt

ZacsAlt
ZacsAlt
I won a PvPLands Event a few weeks ago yet didnt get my prize. Skeppy told me I would get it in about 48 hours, yet its literally been weeks. Ive been checking my paypal daily but i definitely haven't gotten anything. Im really worried about this and desperately have been trying to get in contact, but have nothing. I have proof I won the event, and gave the right information. Did I get scammed?

Proof: Literally just watch his building competition video. I won for the Water Melon build.

MOD EDIT: Please see ZacsAlt's response to Sunny/Skeppy's video here.

Last edited:

JakobActually

Jakzo
Jakzo
if u wanna scam skeppy just make a video titled like that if ur monetized and bam. you get it without needing to scam

Fireeagle

Notraised
Notraised
He probably scammed lots of other people too, are you sure you gave him the right paypal tho

McDucc

MCDUCC
MCDUCC
I won a PvPLands Event a few weeks ago yet didnt get my prize. Skeppy told me I would get it in about 48 hours, yet its literally been weeks. Ive been checking my paypal daily but i definitely haven't gotten anything. Im really worried about this and desperately have been trying to get in contact, but have nothing. I have proof I won the event, and gave the right information. Did I get scammed?

Proof: Literally just watch his building competition video. I won for the Water Melon build.
i promise you, you will never get your prize it's like Gxdda's situation he got 1st place in factions and they never gave the prize and Gxdda got blacklisted because he kept asking for it #freegxdda he aint do nothin wrong!

ChubbyDog

ChubbyDog
ChubbyDog
i got scammed by skeppy too!! he was doing his first to find and kill him event on invaded, and the winner got overlord and so he started and i found him and the killed him but he said "he forgot to start recording" and so he didnt even give me it, skeppy big scammer!!

Sky

sky_awsmness
sky_awsmness
if you have been scammed please show us evidence please and thank u <3

Chimken

Chimken_Nuggies
Chimken_Nuggies
I really wanted the legs guy to win in that video n g l

Sorry that happened, not much you can do about it :/

Status
Not open for further replies.