Click to Copy IP
IP Copied!

I MOVED here is the result

MatiasCL

MatiasCL
MatiasCL
earlier this year i moved countries!!!! wich means more ping..... wich means its unplayable for me. ive moved on a long time ago, only talking to a few folks that i know were there for the best and the worse

no longer a 120 ping player

now a 150 ms.

i saw people complainming about 60 80 and sometimes 90 ms, yet i was still in the competition at 120 ms

when pandemic peaked i had the worse internet connection of my life, 180 ping yet i still stayed
my life has changed drastically in the last monts, resulting in me moving to a different place,
as many of you know 120 ping was very bad, with a few saying even if i had this type of disadvantage in the community i was a really good player. if i had even less ping i couldve peaked even more. But with my ping being 150 and my interest in playing Invadedlands or any pvp related gamemode, there is were i decided to cut off that stage of my life in that community

And for some who still dont know
Im not a girl (how did so many people think i was an egirl.??.)

I am not from the US

Not from EU

Im one of 2 known SA Players with the other one being Dioses that were in the community being the ONLY ONE who lasted over 2 years of continued activity in the community.

There has been a lot of polemic surrounding my name at times, yet i still wish the very best in the lives of the people who have even done the worst (except quite literally crimes that could lead you to prison, go to a mental institute or anything, you are geanuinely sick and need help ddosing doxxing pedophilia and other stuff is not human and neither is mentally abusing someone which i personally experienced.)

Who knows what could happen in the future, maybe if the server comes back alive one day.

That is if i download minecraft to play pvp ever again. thanks for all the memories to anyone who was wondering were i went, that is my story.

still surprised id get called out on chat everytime i log on, server must be dead, seeing as im writing this it says there is 0 players offline, which wouldnt surprise me at all.

Discord is Mat#5158 if you would like to contact me,

again Thanks for everything c: and Cheers, live the best you can, you only get one chance at life.

MatiasCL

MatiasCL
MatiasCL
your life must be so terrible you get slightly more ping on the most alive server in minecraft
you arent getting the actual point of the thread. the ping thing just makes me unavailable to play the server anymore aswell as my motivation for the server is gone. thats just 30% of what i wrote here.

System64

System64MC
System64MC

Abolivation

Lithumia
Lithumia
earlier this year i moved countries!!!! wich means more ping..... wich means its unplayable for me. ive moved on a long time ago, only talking to a few folks that i know were there for the best and the worse

no longer a 120 ping player

now a 150 ms.

i saw people complainming about 60 80 and sometimes 90 ms, yet i was still in the competition at 120 ms

when pandemic peaked i had the worse internet connection of my life, 180 ping yet i still stayed
my life has changed drastically in the last monts, resulting in me moving to a different place,
as many of you know 120 ping was very bad, with a few saying even if i had this type of disadvantage in the community i was a really good player. if i had even less ping i couldve peaked even more. But with my ping being 150 and my interest in playing Invadedlands or any pvp related gamemode, there is were i decided to cut off that stage of my life in that community

And for some who still dont know
Im not a girl (how did so many people think i was an egirl.??.)

I am not from the US

Not from EU

Im one of 2 known SA Players with the other one being Dioses that were in the community being the ONLY ONE who lasted over 2 years of continued activity in the community.

There has been a lot of polemic surrounding my name at times, yet i still wish the very best in the lives of the people who have even done the worst (except quite literally crimes that could lead you to prison, go to a mental institute or anything, you are geanuinely sick and need help ddosing doxxing pedophilia and other stuff is not human and neither is mentally abusing someone which i personally experienced.)

Who knows what could happen in the future, maybe if the server comes back alive one day.

That is if i download minecraft to play pvp ever again. thanks for all the memories to anyone who was wondering were i went, that is my story.

still surprised id get called out on chat everytime i log on, server must be dead, seeing as im writing this it says there is 0 players offline, which wouldnt surprise me at all.

Discord is Mat#5158 if you would like to contact me,

again Thanks for everything c: and Cheers, live the best you can, you only get one chance at life.
me after 300 ping yet still fucking dzone in wagers