Is Rank Worth Buying?

Discussion in 'KitPvP' started by SpyderTheGenius, Dec 6, 2018.

1. SpyderTheGenius

SpyderTheGenius New Member

So I have been doing skyblock for a few weeks, and it is very fun. I go on skyblock almost every day. I was wondering if the ranks (comet, skygod, etc.) would help me thrive in skyblock even more. If you know what all the ranks do, the please reply telling me what the different ranks do. If you are just reading this with no knowledge, then just post your input whether it is worth it or not. Are any of the ranks worth buying? Thanks for your replies.

2. dragonz

dragonz Active Member

When you click buy it'll show what comes with the rank.

AgentPanda_ likes this.
  3. Bruntoo

Bruntoo Active Member

Yes, I have god rank, which in my opinion is the best rank value for money. Ranks bring op in game items as well as helps people to remember you and form relationships over time as your name colouring causes you to become more recognisable.

As mentioned in @dragonz reply if you go to http://store.invadedlands.net/ and add the rank you wish to purchase to your cart you can list all the different types of perks you receive upon the purchase of the rank!

4. SpyderTheGenius

SpyderTheGenius New Member

Ok nice thanks for the reply. I will definitely start considering buying a rank. But, how long do you think it will take for me to get a rank from the vote crate, if I vote every day?

5. AgentPanda_

AgentPanda_ Well-Known Member

Buy coment, it's better in the long run.

6. Bruntoo

Bruntoo Active Member

A fair while if honest, I have been playing for a long time and have never seen anyone win a rank from a vote crate!

My advice would be to wait until there’s a Christmas Sale on the store and buy on then! That way you can save a bit of money!

But yes as mentioned I highly recommend purchasing a rank!