KitPvp2

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by papamiki, Apr 16, 2018.

1. papamiki

papamiki Active Member

There are so many things about/with K2 that us players don't really like. I'd like to suggest things that could make it more enjoyable for us.

Map - My suggestion for the map is to actually make it useful. Instead of adding little things here and there, it could be big things, like the castle or the dragon for example. Places to run and hide, places to shoot off players, corner people and kill them easier, etc. Another suggestion for the map is to stop adding holes that enter the void. Players that drop in there (with good gear) lose a lot of items, yeah it might be funny to see players fall into the void but, it's extremely annoying.

Knockback - Before the reset a while ago, the knockback on K2 enabled you to make players "fly". K1 players would understand this, that is basically what I mean. If it's no problem, please bring it back.

Gear/Items - It's so easy to get OP items nowadays. My suggestion is to remove strength pots, gods and just OP things from the loot drops, although it is fun to drop people quickly with strength, they are extremely OP, gods are quite easy to get now.

Active Staff - So many of my friends have quit invaded for multiple reasons, but the main reason are hackers. Staff aren't so active to ban them, and because of that, K2 players lose so many things. I don't want to be disrespectful but honestly, we need more active staff. Obviously, we can't change what server the players apply for, but at least for now, until players apply for K2, can the K1 staff be more active?

Events (and almost everything) - You guys say that you test events/everything on K1 before you bring it to K2. I agree, it's good so there aren't any bugs when brought to K2 but, you guys take really long to bring the final game (event) into K2. I know it's not easy and fast to code everything but when you guys released KOTH on K1, a nice map was built for it and there weren't any bugs. When it was brought to K2, there was no map for it, it was an open area where players could run and explore forever. If you kill a player, they would respawn, and it wouldn't end unless the game ends itself. You could also do /spawn and leave the game, get better gear and kill everyone to win the game easier. Also, once KOTH was hosted, no other event could be hosted until a Server Restart which was really annoying.

That's all, this is just my suggestion and I don't want any issues with it, just opinions. Thanks :]

#1 papamiki, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    Pyrotechboys and Hamodi like this.
  2. FazeUgly

FazeUgly Active Member

The old kB was horrible. Legit was like going on a practice server and going to a combo match.

I agree with the things you said in events and staff

They should remove strength, basically a 5 shot if you don’t have full p4.

papamiki likes this.
  3. sunnybelfer123

sunnybelfer123 Well-Known Member

I agree with everything but The op items is hard to get really some people it takes 50 days
    But in a month or so they should do a nice little refresh Nice work and I agree

papamiki likes this.
  4. xYekaz

xYekaz Member

No f u, it's my best memory on Invaded because of how fun it is, me and my old Rebirth team we all 10v1 a randy diamond, then they legit panic so hard LMFAO

5. papamiki

papamiki Active Member

I joined invaded early 2017 then left Minecraft for half the year and joined back late 2017 so I don't remember much lmao.

6. cupOjoe

cupOjoe Active Member

no strength pls.... +1

7. Comical

Comical Well-Known Member

^^

8. JustAlex

JustAlex Well-Known Member

1. Without gods.. It would be a one way train ticket too toxic town. Without gods you might not have time to heal so players will be saying "easy" more often which would soon become a problem..
    2. I like the map, some might agree but some might not.

9. BlowMore

BlowMore Active Member

Yes I agree with you for once. Remove strength and remove gods pls I want to drop Yekaz some more so he can’t chug. Also kb where you can fly could cause issues like being hit into spawn and others. The Kb as of now is good, I can drop yekaz easy with it so I’m happy

10. papamiki

papamiki Active Member

I didn't say remove gods completely, I meant only from the loot drops (which would make it less easier to get gods because nowadays its extremely to get some).. Also, I don't think the old knockback would enable you to get back into spawn.

11. Netitia

Netitia Active Member

Remove strength and begone with that knockback, god apples are extremely easy to get even without loot drops, removing them won't change a thing.

12. Matthew

Matthew Well-Known Member

rebirth never was a thing

13. D0XY

D0XY Well-Known Member

Actually they changed it on K1 too. Lmfao it was fun combo-ing a full diamond and getting him kicked for flying...
    Isn't Hamodi helper now?
    K2 events are broken lol
    Sometimes I knock people into the void on k2 but they don't die...

14. Matthew

Matthew Well-Known Member

1 Helper won't cut it lol, according to time zones and other things

15. WasabiKid

WasabiKid Trial Moderator
    Staff Member T-Mod

I'm mostly in vanish when I'm online; otherwise on my alt.
    If you want a hacker banned, tag or message me.

#15 WasabiKid, Apr 18, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  16. D0XY

D0XY Well-Known Member

Some K1 staff don't have staff on K2 lol

17. papamiki

papamiki Active Member

I didn't say remove them completely.
    I made this before Hamodi became helper.
    ^ Luckily Alex is helper now too.
    3 have staff on K2. The only active one is Ethuc imo

18. T5Z

T5Z New Member

I agree

19. Pyrotechboys

Pyrotechboys Active Member

DONT BRING THE OLD KB BACK PLEASE ITS HORRIBLE THE KB NOW IS THE BEST KB ON THE SERVER IMO

20. Gladson_Play

Gladson_Play Active Member

If yawl have a problem go to k1 or a diffrent server and its so hard to type on my psvita...