Click to Copy IP
IP Copied!

My Invadedlands withdraws

Milk_

Milk__
Milk__
Please I beg you guys to open up Survival I can't keep going through withdrawl. It is such a big strain on my body. (Also please help me find friends. I never have touched grass)
this is like when someone try’s to be satire so they won’t be embarrassed that it’s the actual truth

Riddlings

Riddlings
Riddlings
Please I beg you guys to open up Survival I can't keep going through withdrawl. It is such a big strain on my body. (Also please help me find friends. I never have touched grass)
I feel like before they begin to start putting up other game modes throughout the network they need to focus more on the current priorities right now which in this case is KitPvP. I know they are also looking for staff members currently as well which I feel like also plays a major part in that. So there’s an equal amount of them throughout other game modes.

But who knows, hopefully sooner or later they are able to open up Survival and hopefully other game modes as well. But, right know I feel like Survival is the last of their priorities.

Elie6

TenthBrother
TenthBrother
I feel like before they begin to start putting up other game modes throughout the network they need to focus more on the current priorities right now which in this case is KitPvP. I know they are also looking for staff members currently as well which I feel like also plays a major part in that. So there’s an equal amount of them throughout other game modes.

But who knows, hopefully sooner or later they are able to open up Survival and hopefully other game modes as well. But, right know I feel like Survival is the last of their priorities.
What's the problem with kitpvp? it's fully released and there are no problems with it at all. Survival is actually their current priority because Skyblock and kit are fully released and have no problems, forums have been fixed and they've added what they wanted to kit.

Riddlings

Riddlings
Riddlings
What's the problem with kitpvp? it's fully released and there are no problems with it at all. Survival is actually their current priority because Skyblock and kit are fully released and have no problems, forums have been fixed and they've added what they wanted to kit.
I believe they've been adding new maps as well as implementing other things, hence why Kit has been in maintenance a couple of times. I don't believe there was any problems with Kit; but rather trying to improve things and adding new updates to it.