~Question Of The Week~ (2)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JustAlex, May 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. JustAlex

JustAlex Well-Known Member

Idea from : @aerei

Question Of The Week :
    "What's your typical Saturday?"

My typical Saturday :
    I usually sleep at 5 AM and wake up at 8 AM, once I wake up I go on my phone checking social media, check the InvadedLands forums, then watch YouTube. I usually do those things in a short period of 5-10 minutes. After YouTube, I walk downstairs and go to my kitchen and get my favorite cereal, Lucky Charms. Yummy. After eating my cereal I go turn on my PC & monitors. Then I log onto Discord and talk to some people in the voice channels. After I log on YouTube and listen to my playlist, Usually : 1. Porcelain Face (4 Door Theatre) 2. This Is Home (Cavetown) 3. Panic Room (AU/RA) 4. Tell Me It's Okay (Gnash) 5. You Are The Reason (Calum Scott) 6. Come Hang Out (AJR) 7. No Grass Today (AJR). While listening I load up Minecraft & hop on InvadedLands.com (ofc). Then I go on Skyblock and mine/grind for about 1-2 hours, then I go on KitPvp2 for 5-20 minutes to check things out. Then I join KitPvp (1) and AFK for about 10 minutes doing Player Reports. By this time it's like 12 PM, I'll usually go on Soup for awhile and then go back KitPvp (1). I'll gradually take short breaks getting food, water, etc. I eat dinner at about 6 PM, after dinner I go back to playing. (No life). I stay up till about 5 AM.

So I know this QOTW is pretty short, I didn't really have enough time to think of a question/ type about the question.

Comment your answer below!! <3

#1 JustAlex, May 15, 2018
    Last edited: May 16, 2018
    aerei likes this.
  2. aerei

aerei Well-Known Member

depends:

during competition season, i wake up early and get show ready, where i put on my costume, my makeup, pack things to last me the whole day like extra clothes to change out of, money, food and water, etc. or my equipment if i happen to have it, and repairing things like electrical tape, some first aid stuff, and the list goes on and on. then i would drive to school and then get carpooled to our competition, then compete, and when i get home (which is usually at a late hour) i take a shower, do whatever on my computer, talk to my friends, then go to bed.

on normal saturdays, i wake up pretty early and then go straight to my computer to check my to-do list of what i have to do that day. after setting up everything i need to do (my tablet if i have to draw, multicraft if i have to do server related things, etc.) i go and eat breakfast and feed my cats if they need food. afterwards, i go back to my room and most of the time spend the entire day on my computer. i rarely eat since breakfast usually lasts me the entire day. i take a late shower and do self care things, then i go to bed.

pretty boring life!

JustAlex likes this.
  3. declarative

declarative Active Member

sleep longer

JustAlex likes this.
  4. MiningWesley2K

MiningWesley2K Well-Known Member

My typical Saturday:

I sleep at 11 pm and wake up at 7-9 am. After that, I go play on my computer till dinner, then eat for 5 minutes and go play till 11 am, then I sleep.

JustAlex likes this.
  5. JustAlex

I have a sleeping problem so I can't really do that (unless pills which I don't want to rely on) lol on school nights I stay up till 2 AM and wake up at 6 AM

6. Nekoli

Nekoli Active Member

Hmm, well usually I wake up, stay in bed looking at memes or whatever than actually get out of bed and shower. After this, I would do any chores I may have to do but this usually only means cleaning out my cat pans and refilling the food/water bowls for my cats. After this, if I don't have any plans I would watch YouTube, listen to music, code, just play Minecraft, or maybe even just hop back into bed to look at more memes. Then would come dinner which after I would go back to doing whatever and then I would sleep. Some side notes would be that I do keep discord open all-day whether it be on PC or phone so I am able to contact my friends and etc. Also, I've been trying lately to keep the forums open as much as possible so I can reply to people on here quickly.

PuureCringe likes this.
  7. declarative

declarative Active Member

get some melatonin that shit will knock you out

Joyoy0 likes this.
  8. PuureCringe

PuureCringe Well-Known Member

Does anyone cringe when you see this ad?

9. Nekoli

Nekoli Active Member

You see that used to work on me until my body got used to it. I have sleeping problems as well and have gone a couple days without feeling the need to sleep before, Although it doesn't affect me badly it can get annoying at times.

10. KellyBAM

KellyBAM New Member

It really depends, I might have a competition on Saturday, or do extracurricular activities. But when I'm not doing anything, here's a simple answer.

S L E E P .

JustAlex likes this.
  11. JustAlex

Nice nice, I don't have anything fun like most like competitions, I just stay home all day and eat Lucky Charms & help on Invaded + Beat @Matthew at Skyblock (;

12. Matthew

Matthew Well-Known Member

Even though you're losing congrats

JustAlex and Comical like this.
  13. Comical

Comical Well-Known Member

Wake up, try to beat alex’s Island when its like a 10 v 3 That’s my Saturday.

JustAlex likes this.
  14. Matthew

Don't worry buddy I will start helping soon enough

JustAlex likes this.
  15. Papi_2

Papi_2 Well-Known Member

Wake up at 6am

MINECRAFT FOR LIKE 10 HOURS

eat, shower and sleep.

ez

JustAlex and Comical like this.
  16. Foxol

Foxol Active Member

i wake up and then put my contacts in
    i then go downstairs and eat something... preferably food.
    i then play videogames for like 4-10 hours haha
    then i go outside and live life

if i have a track meet i go to that at like 3 in the morning lol
    i win all my events though : )))

Comical likes this.
  17. Matthew

• POST FARMER RAISE CHICKENS NOT POSTS AND YES THIS IS A BULLET POINT

18. Foxol

Foxol Active Member

dont you mean 12PM?

im confused

19. IceClone

IceClone Active Member

I sleep at 2A.M and wake up on 8 - 10A.M then I open my phone check social media like discord Instagram (etc) then open my PC and join InvadedLands stay on there for like 5hours and then go down the stairs to checl what to eat at the end i dont dont find anything to eat so i eat a piece of cookie and then go up the stairs and go back on my PC play InvadedLands for another 10hours then while im on InvadedLands i get bored and open the forums and read what is new but i dont reply then go on discord check what is happening then go eat dinner and then go study for school on sunday and then go to sleep at 10P.M to wake up on sunday for school at 4:30A.M THE END!!

20. JustAlex

Yes, yes. I meant 12 PM