Queue Report

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Haxusation, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Haxusation

Haxusation Member

Bug Report Format

1. What is your In-game name: Hoodster
    2. What Server: KitPvP
    3. What is the bug: I am not able to log in, since a few days ago I tried to join KitPvP and it put me into queue and I've been stuck ever since, ApexWassabi tried to help as much as he could but unfortunately we could not find the solution to this so I ended up getting summoned by skeppy to kitpvp but after I logged off I'm still in queue and not able to get back into kitpvp
    4. Video/Image of the bug: http://prntscr.com/l9nwb1

wclfie likes this.
  2. MCBYT

MCBYT Well-Known Member

You could have gotten some punishment for your toxicity.

Attached Files:

#2 MCBYT, Oct 23, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  3. Haxusation

Haxusation Member

Like I said could be making a thread for a friend or my brother who knows, it’s none of your business tho. I can’t get punished for saying ima target you but ok.

4. Haxusation

Haxusation Member

You’re my number 1 fan though aren’t you, makes me real happy you’re the first one to reply to my thread #tryagain.

5. MCBYT

MCBYT Well-Known Member

you mean #ireplytoeverythingintherecentpostsectionandthere'sbeenmultiplepostsofyoubeingtoxicandlosinghorriblytoallplayersoftheserverwhilestillfeelingsuperior

SuperLow likes this.
  6. Haxusation

Haxusation Member

Reply to the recent post section all you want you’re not even close to being staff ready, especially if you can’t even tell between what’s a ban and what’s a glitch which in my case I’m glitched into queue, you automatically think it’s because I’m toxic which has nothing to do with why I’m glitched in queue it’s been happening to lots of people maybe next time try and actually help since you’re trying to be staff that would be a great start.

7. MCBYT

MCBYT Well-Known Member

You realize it was a joke?

8. Haxusation

Haxusation Member

All of a sudden it’s a joke, if you’re trying to be staff I suggest you not joke around and getting in the way instead of helping players out. If you don’t have anything helpful to say don’t say it.

9. Sachiz

Sachiz Active Member

makes it hard to take you seriously when your double posting

Also how does him being #1 do with being your #1 fan hes active on the fourms and usually is #1 on fourms does that mean hes a fan of everyone hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

MCBYT likes this.
  10. Haxusation

Haxusation Member

I could careless about posts I’m not like people that stay up 24/7 posting, check my profile. And he prob is a fanboy of everyone I mean he begged me for a 1v1 literally begged and begged for his video so I guess he is a fanboy

11. MCBYT

MCBYT Well-Known Member

His idea of begged is that I asked him once, punched him with a gapple three times, he immediately unteamed, and then I chased him for 10 minutes and got enough combos to make the video anyways xD

12. Haxusation

Haxusation Member

You forgot the part where you never comboed me it was the most trash montage ever. Explains the views you got on it you literally hit me while I was eating gaps and I dropped you right after you chased me for 10 minutes because I got annoyed

13. Sachiz

Sachiz Active Member

Oh my god are you still salty about that its been like 5 hours i mean wtf

MCBYT likes this.
  14. Haxusation

Haxusation Member

Salty about what?

15. Sachiz

Sachiz Active Member

Lol are you joking salty about the video mcbyt made about you comboing you.

16. MCBYT

MCBYT Well-Known Member

The... 430 views? And you didn't "get annoyed", you got lucky and hit me mid-air when I was already low from boosting and sharp3'd my prot1. Not to mention the, ahem, several combos included in the video, including one where I hit you like 5 times, and you gap, and then I hit you another 4 or 5 times, and you get one hit.

17. Haxusation

Haxusation Member

No why would I be salty if I ended up winning but he could have atleast uploaded some good content not just a guy gapping In a corner
    ok, what’s your point. I dropped you after all of that LOL.

18. MCBYT

MCBYT Well-Known Member

The point is that that entire post was BS, and that I couldn't care less about you dropping me. It was like, 4 hits, in a prot1 set I was only using because I was out of PV space. Hope you enjoyed the 1/8th durability armor. It was worth it, considering you lost sword dura, bow dura, notches, and broke armor. Not to mention the c o m b o s

19. Sachiz

Sachiz Active Member

"No why would I be salty if I ended up winning but he could have atleast uploaded some good content not just a guy gapping In a corner"

"No why would I be salty"

You forgot the part where you never comboed me it was the most trash montage ever. Explains the views you got on it you literally hit me while I was eating gaps and I dropped you right after you chased me for 10 minutes because I got annoyed[/QUOTE] - 4 lined paragraph on how angry no salt atall nop

http://prntscr.com/l9p4mp no salt here lol

20. Haxusation

Haxusation Member

- 4 lined paragraph on how angry no salt atall nop

http://prntscr.com/l9p4mp no salt here lol[/QUOTE]

Um.. can you post some valid proof all that screenshot proves is that mcbyt can assume things.