Red Rover Changes

Discussion in 'KitPvP' started by TheBlueShip, May 14, 2018.

1. TheBlueShip

TheBlueShip New Member

What i would change about the Red Rover event.

For those of you that don't know the Red Rover event is an event where there are 2 points, after every round you must change points or you will be eliminated. In the middle of the points is a gap where the killer is. The killer will try to shove you into the gap and kill you. Every once in a while there will be special rounds where the killer has extra speed or there are walls on the gap, here are the changes i would make to it.

1. MULTIPLE RR MODES: How about some mode where there's more than one killer? Or teams?

2. NO DIAMOND ARMOR ON KILLER: How about the killer doesn't have to KILL the players, rather... Shove them in the hole. And if anyone falls in the hole they get eliminated instantly rather then until the killer kills them or the round runs out, cause there's an easy trick to get out of the hole. Just make sure there's no way to kill the killer then.

3. HARDER/MORE SPECIAL ROUNDS: Special rounds are pretty boring and easy, unless its something super extreme, also there's very few, so how about buffing the old ones, and making new ones like all players have a KB stick! Or the gap is larger!

4. PUNISH TARGETERS: There's way too many people targeting other players and overall making it a not so fun time, maybe there should be a special round with no PVP or maybe just give a warning or something, a big change but would really help because i've seen a lot of people be hated after an event for punching people into the gap. It's really mean and not fun :(

5. KILLER WINS: (I'm not sure if this is an actual thing or not) How about just for fun... If the killer kills every last player in one round... He wins!

Red Rover is a pretty fun event, but i'd like these changes to make it more fun! Let me know what you think.

#1 TheBlueShip, May 14, 2018
    Last edited: May 14, 2018
  2. StupidPingers

StupidPingers Active Member

1) Nah that is ruining the idea of rr
    2) I completely agree. People on k2 take advantage that blocks come back and then they glitch out

3. r00lette

r00lette Well-Known Member

There are teams: the dude in the middle and everyone else.

What's the easy trick? If it's block glitching, then just replace the blocks with obby or something that's hard to break.

If you mean someone else hitting you out of the hole, that's different, but I think that should stay. It adds to the excitement to know that even if you do get hit into the hole, you have a chance to escape.

That's part of the game. When it's two people and the dude in the middle, the only way to guarantee a win if you're one of the survivors is to hit the other survivor into the middle. Anyone that complains about being hit probably has hit someone into the middle themselves.
    Already happens. If, at the end of a round, nobody made it to the other side, the dude in the middle wins.

Bruntoo and MCBYT like this.
  4. TheBlueShip

TheBlueShip New Member

The trick is the the killers diamond sword usually does not one shot you
    Just keep jumping and when he hits you can escape, and its WAY too easy to do so i think it shouldn't be there at all cause it makes the game way too slow