Remaking Vault Count for Ranks

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Joyoy0, Jun 14, 2018.

Tags:
?

Should Vault Count for Ranks Change to the Suggestions Below?

1. Yes

60.0%
  2. No

40.0%
  1. Joyoy0

Joyoy0 Well-Known Member

So recently, I've been a little bit frustrated by the vault count. Most people are fine with it and support the current one. Others (like me) want some small adjustments. Below are the vault counts I believe every rank should have access to because of how much they paid.

Remember, now that the rank prices have gone up, that means that people are paying more for the same thing.

Current Vault Count
    Default - 1 Vault
    VIP - 3 Vaults
    MVP - 4 Vaults
    PRO - 7 Vaults
    Lord - 10 Vaults
    GOD - 20 Vaults
    Overlord - 40 Vaults

Suggested Rank Vault Count

[Default]
    Keep it as 1. Seems balanced as it is.
    [VIP]
    Keep it at 3. Good base for other ranks.

[MVP]
    Make it 5 instead of 4. Paying $12.50 for just 1 more vault doesn't seem right.

[PRO]
    Make it 10 instead of 7. Again, it's only a couple of vaults above MVP as of now, so adding 3 more wouldn't hurt.

[Lord]
    Bump it from 10 to 15. Keeping it the same as Pro would be a shame. Also, it's a pretty good rank and it only has 10 vaults right now.

[GOD]
    Add 5 more vaults to give the rank 25 vaults. It's about $100 and it only has 20 vaults.

[Overlord]
    Now, you guys doubled the vault count from 20 to 40 when people upgraded from GOD to Overlord. I think it should stay that way. This means that Overlord would have 50 vaults in total. Pretty balanced for $200.

Please leave me some feedback. If we're lucky and admins actually get this implanted in the server, that would be great.

PuureCringe, emsginger <3 and _Woofie like this.
  2. Matthew

Matthew Well-Known Member

+1 This will definitely make people purchase ranks for that extra space + it keeps it balanced

PuureCringe and Joyoy0 like this.
  3. EpiczxPower

EpiczxPower Moderator
    Staff Member Mod

+1 good idea

PuureCringe and Joyoy0 like this.
  4. The_Real_Jif

The_Real_Jif Well-Known Member

+1
    7 vaults for PRO is stupid since it's like what, 35 bucks? And lord is 55 I believe, and we only get 3 more vaults.
    Great idea, hope this gets added in

Joyoy0 likes this.