Serious Question

Discussion in 'KitPvP' started by GizzyGamer29, Dec 8, 2018.

1. GizzyGamer29

GizzyGamer29 New Member

All I want to know is if any of the staff members have abused people cause on a server yesterday the mods were always abusing people and it was really frustrating

2. Bruntoo

Bruntoo Active Member

Abuse from the staff team ( moderators especially ) is not gone unnoticed by higher members of the staff team. I doubt that the moderators were abusing in a harmful manner, however please contact an admin with the IGN’s of these moderators as well as proof and the date in which this took place and I’m sure they will be able to solve it.

3. GizzyGamer29

GizzyGamer29 New Member

I didn't mean I was abused on this server I meant on a different server I was just asking if these mods abuse cause its been a problem in the past

4. littleponies555

Not really, only really Zelkam abuses with Zelkam Says and things like that but the moderators don't really do anything. Except maybe sometimes they do at the end of each map.

5. MiningWesley2K

MiningWesley2K Well-Known Member

I don't believe Mods are allowed to abuse unless under the discretion of one of the Managers, and when that happens it's mostly harmless and any damages (e.g. joke bans) are reversed after the troll.