So many people getting false banned by cb

Discussion in 'KitPvP' started by _Dragonslayer, Jun 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Dragonslayer

_Dragonslayer Well-Known Member

I've seen over 3 players getting false banned by using the cheatbreaker thingy (I use no mods don't judge) 1 of which is @Georgian like I am completely sure that 2/3 of the players banned when using cb are innocent... I am not criticizing staff but I am criticizing the anticheat. It's banned so many people on k1. I've literally been in a sumo match on the practice server and this player was taking only a little knockback, I know he wasn't hacking but he got banned while we were in the middle stuck in a punching match, and yes he got banned and I didn't. I am literally afraid to do sumo or close up combat with 300+ ping... Like please read this.

2. Tia:D

Tia:D Active Member

They are well aware that this anti-cheat doesn't fit KitPvP. It costs money and time to make good anti-cheats. CB doesn't block all hacks so saying "I was using CB" isn't a good excuse for being banned. I understand that some people have been banned falsely by the anti-cheat and some of that has been resolved. However, they know about this, so making this will not speed them up in sorting this out.

3. D0XY

D0XY Well-Known Member

NANI?

Impossible. How. Do. You. Play. Without. Using. Mods..?

Manthe himself said on Vape Forums that it will be EXTREMELY difficult to create hacks to inject into CB and bypass the CB AntiCheat. Unless the player is some crazy Java veteran, "I was using CB" is a great excuse to get unbanned.

Also, the CB AntiCheat doesn't work on Invadedlands anyway

4. WasabiKid

WasabiKid Helper
    Staff Member Helper

How do you know they were on CheatBreaker and not Hacked Client or using disallowed game modifications?

5. _Dragonslayer

_Dragonslayer Well-Known Member

A lot of people provide proof etc

6. JustAlex

JustAlex Well-Known Member

I don't use a client lol

7. WasabiKid

WasabiKid Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Just because a player ‘says’ they were on CheatBreaker when there were banned, doesn’t proof their innocence.

Those with proofs may file a appeal once the appeals are up. A announcement will probably be made on forums once they’re up.

We appreciate your understandings and patience. Thank you

If you have any questions, feel free to start a conversation with me here on forums or PM me via discord ApexWasabi#1355

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.