Staff Applications Are Back!

Discussion in 'News' started by Zelkam, Jul 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joyoy0

Joyoy0 Well-Known Member

Guess I'm not toxic anymore.

2. EpiczxPower

EpiczxPower Moderator
    Staff Member Mod

Good luck to anyone who decides to apply!

3. Mine600

Mine600 Active Member

I wish everyone the best of luck! I think it was an amazing idea to make the staff age limit 14. Players who apply will be more mature and fewer joke applications.

-Mine600

4. NxqL :)

NxqL :) Member

Good luck everyone on applying staffs I hope some good staffs that do his/her job well be accepted!

Mine600 likes this.
  5. WasabiKid

WasabiKid Moderator
    Staff Member Mod

Good luck everyone

Mine600 likes this.
  6. Nothing

Nothing New Member

[QUOTE = "Zelkam, post: 70669, membro: 16"] Olá a todos! Apenas uma mensagem rápida para que todos saibam que os aplicativos da equipe estão de volta! Há apenas algumas mudanças que foram feitas com o que vocês estavam acostumados antes.

Um requisito de idade foi definido, você deve ter mais de 14 anos. Isso é feito porque achamos que os jogadores podem ter um certo nível de maturidade ou experiências de vida se forem jovens demais. A falta dessas coisas pode levar a um mau julgamento ou incerteza de como agir em certas situações.
    Também foi estabelecida uma recomendação de que você tem 16 anos de idade ou mais!
    Recapitulação curta. Você deve ter mais de 14 anos para se inscrever, mas é recomendável ter 16 anos ou mais.

Você não precisa mais escolher um servidor para o qual está se candidatando. Os postos de pessoal agora são globais.

Here you can find the post that you MUST read before applying for staff! It gives you all the information you need! :)

Best of luck to all of you applying![/QUOf
    fui banido do servidor injustamente por lag vcs da staff poderiam me desbanir nick:ImNothing_

7. MiningWesley2K

MiningWesley2K Well-Known Member

This isn't the ban appeal section. (Esta no es la sección de apelación de banido.)

Appeal here: (Apelar aquí: ) https://invadedlands.net/forums/Appeal/

8. Joyoy0

Joyoy0 Well-Known Member

Cuando estuves bandado?

9. r00lette

r00lette Well-Known Member

Cute, Google translate tech support. You guys got the wrong language though. Dude speaks Portugese.

MCBYT likes this.
  10. Joyoy0

Joyoy0 Well-Known Member

Cute, some random who assumes that I’m using google translate. I do speak Spanish, but I can’t write it as well as I speak it. I’m more of a verbal person and I’d gladly start a conversation in Spanish with you if you’d ever like to hop in a call.

11. r00lette

Sorry, I assumed by the fact that estar was incorrectly conjugated and that bandado a word (I don’t think bandar is an infinitive, cause the dude earlier used “banido” which implies “banir” or “baner”, not “banar” and certainly not “bandar”), two things Google Translate regularly messes up whenever I use it.

12. Joyoy0

Joyoy0 Well-Known Member

I'm not the best when it comes to writing. I spelled that as well as I thought I could, and the misspell "estar" certainly should have proved that I wasn't using Google Translate (now that you think about it, it IS pretty bad).

13. MiningWesley2K

Considering how related and similar the two languages are, it's not a big surprise. Putting it through google translate, most of the words translate correctly, and the rest translates to nonsense/nothing at all. This is what google translate on Spanish did to the last part: "I was banned from server unjustly by lag vcs da staff poderiam I disbanded nick: ImNothing_" I know a little Spanish, and I just assumed it was Spanish and google translated the rest. Even then my statement (Esta no es la sección de apelación de banido.) when read in Portuguese is, "This is not the banned appeal section." And the other one (Apelar aquí: ) literally means the same exact thing in Spanish as in Portuguese. I'm pretty sure they will know what I am saying.

MCBYT and Joyoy0 like this.
  14. r00lette

Sorry, seems I struck a nerve. I don't mean any offense to either of you or your Spanish capabilities. As someone who can read and write Spanish, it's just funny to see what kind of crazy mess Google Translate cooks up or how off the tone of said mess is because Google Translate reads like a dictionary.

I called it "cute" because I thought it was cute to see you two using whatever resources you had to help the dude out. Didn't mean anything else/worse by it and I'm sorry if you took it that way.

MCBYT likes this.
  15. MiningWesley2K

It's okay, besides I am going to be formally learning Spanish next year so I won't need google translate.

16. Joyoy0

Joyoy0 Well-Known Member

What Wesley said

17. EKORamm

EKORamm Well-Known Member

whats the point if u deny them all

18. MiningWesley2K

Yep, this section is definitely empty https://invadedlands.net/forums/accepted-mod-apps.24/

Most applications don't even meet the requirements for staff, and most that do meet the requirements have other problems that would lead to a denial (e.g. toxicity, immaturity, etc.). But eventually, the staff can find the few good apples out of all the rotten ones.

19. Nothing

Nothing New Member

I was banned unfairly you could undo me nick ImNothing_

20. EKORamm

EKORamm Well-Known Member

all the staff are immature and toxic so yea

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.