Tips for newer players

Discussion in 'KitPvP' started by DaEpicCookies, Jun 9, 2018.

?

Did you find this thread helpful ?

1. Yes, thanks for the tips !

40.0%
  2. No, I'm not a noob !

20.0%
  3. I HOPE YOU DIE IRL FUCKING LOSER

40.0%
  1. DaEpicCookies

DaEpicCookies Active Member

Hello there lovely person behind the screen, so today I'll be giving you guys some tips on kit pvp that you can use to get a better experience while playing and rek more noobs !

these tips are mailny helpful to newer players not the ones that have been playing for a long time.

ok so the first tip is to left click your mouse, left clicking your mouse will deal damage to your enemy if they are in 3 blocks or less away from you.

Ok I'm just joking, lets get into the actual tips xD

1- on invaded lands kit pvp you may combine multiple kits to get a stronger loadout, what I mean by that is that you don't have to use one kit and can't use another kit after using the kit, and this is one of the things that makes invaded lands a very unique kit pvp server, for example : you can use the daily kit diamond armor and combine it with the weapons that you get from kit archer, kit archer gives you a sharp 3 unb 3 stone sword which is stronger than the sharp 1 dia sword, and the bow you get from kit archer is a pow 3 punch unb 1 infinity bow, so using these weapons with the armor you get from kit daily or kit default will give you a very strong loadout.

==============================================================================

2- a lot of people complain about getting teamed on and some people just assume that it's bannable just because teaming is bannable on a lot of other servers, that's not the case in invaded lands ! honestly teaming is pretty much what makes invaded lands fun, it just gives you a different feeling than any other server, gives you a lot more and just adds a different flavor to the server that can't be found on any other kit pvp server, so to avoid getting teamed on, simply don't jump in warps that have a big team in them or try not to go too close to the team, and if you want to fight the teams and participate in team fights, create a team ! invaded lands players are *very friendly non-toxic players* and I'm sure that you will find people to team with ! teams on invaded lands are not similar to clans from another server, it's something unofficial that the players create, and there is no official way or command to create a team or add someone to your team, most teams on invaded lands are just some friends teaming up with each other :) you can easily create a team with some friends.
    but if you're like me and you have no friends, you can join a team or make new friends on the sever :D

3- carry multiple sets on you !
    from my experience, 1 diamond set is NOT ENOUGH AT ALL to pvp with, if you wanna go with diamond armor, go with both sets that you get from your kit daily & default, diamond sets will break without you noticing after a while and it really is annoying dying because your set broke and you didn't notice that it dead, also using an armor HUD mod or something like badlion client or cheat breaker will help you with that as you can see when your armor when break, also keep your 2nd set in your hotbar so you can just click on the armor piece when something breaks, also always carry 2 or 3 notch apples on you, trust me these are life savers and will get you out of A LOT of situations, also, don't use gold sets from the archer kit, they break in like 2 seconds lol.

4- don't become a dumbo and buy some stupid shit from the shop !
    of course I mean the in-game shop not the actual store that you buy ranks and shit from.
    there are a lot of items in the kit pvp shop such as non-enchanted diamond armor that are worse than the iron set you get from kit pvp lol, honestly, the only things worth buying on the shop are sharpness enchantments on diamond swords, rods and unbreaking on the rods or on the armor if you have a lot of money, buying things like non-enchanted diamond or regen pots are just a waste of money, and if you decide to buy arrows from the store you basically have a -10 IQ.

also, please don't buy notch apples from the shop even if you really need them, you can get them from kit archer that you get every 2 hours or from the other kits, you can also find them for a much cheaper price on the auction house by doing /ah

5- Don't trade manually with people ! if you didn't know already, scamming for in-game items is allowed, any scamming that doesn't involve any real money loss is allowed on invaded lands, if you want to buy something from someone tell him to put it on the auction house, and if you want to trade an item for another item, use a known trusted player as a middle man for the trade.

6- there is a way that you can escape any situation that you are about to die in, honestly I only use this method to escape situations like getting jumped by 4 when my teammates are not on or not near me, or when I get jumped by a god set, so all you have to do is have a notch apple, just eat that notch apple and then jump into the void (you have to jump into the void with at least 20 seconds of regen remaining from the notch apple, because when you get hit you get combat tagged for 20 seconds) and just do /spawn when you're no longer combat tagged.

Of course this method has to be in a warp that a player made, yes players can make warps with the help of staff if they have a warp key, and most of these warps have an escape into the void so you have to be in a warp that just has a way to get into the void.

Please do no not abuse this method, only use it in unfortunate situations like the ones I mentioned above, abusing this method will just make the game un-enjoyable for the people that were trying to kill you :/

That was it folks, if you found this thread helpful, cool, if you didn't, well you can suck my cock :)

Thank you for reading and have a good one :)

#1 DaEpicCookies, Jun 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
    aStealth and Laylin like this.
  2. Matthew

Matthew Well-Known Member

Nice post great for new players coming in

DaEpicCookies likes this.
  3. stefer

stefer Member

HA no friends!
    LOLOL

4. DaEpicCookies

<3

5. MiningWesley2K

MiningWesley2K Well-Known Member

Nice post, although there is a lot of SPaG errors that make this hard to read. I suggest you use Grammarly.

6. Matthew

Matthew Well-Known Member

i hate graamarly

7. M A B

M A B Active Member

what is bad in the shop? lol

8. DaEpicCookies

everything except for sharpness & unbreaking and rods

9. MiningWesley2K

MiningWesley2K Well-Known Member

Isn't there protection 3 in there? Or was it removed?

10. DaEpicCookies

I think it's there but I forgot to mention it, I never buy it because it's too expensive

11. IceClone

IceClone Active Member

I am his friend
    To be honest grammatly isnt that good you need premium grammarly so you can fix all your SPaG errors.
    Great post!

DaEpicCookies and MiningWesley2K like this.
  12. DaEpicCookies

<3

13. D9N

D9N Well-Known Member

[QUOTE="DaEpicCookies,
    kit archer gives you a sharp 3 unb 3 stone sword which is stronger than the sharp 3 dia sword. :)[/QUOTE]
    No it’s not

14. DaEpicCookies

No it’s not[/QUOTE]

https://i.imgur.com/6AQIdHT.png

========================================================================================================

https://i.imgur.com/JfbbDvY.png

m8

15. DaEpicCookies

No it’s not[/QUOTE]

oh I meant sharp 1 not sharp 3

16. D9N

D9N Well-Known Member

oh I meant sharp 1 not sharp 3[/QUOTE]
    FINALLY YOU REALISED