Unrewarded winner(s) (stream)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gasparis, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Gasparis

Gasparis New Member

I was one of the 5 or 6 people that made the parkour challenge on Skeppy's stream right before it died. I have not left the bedrock platform because I don't want to lose the opportunity of getting rewarded, while everyone else besides me have left. I honestly don't know what to do and that is the reason I'm asking all you guys for your recommendations.

Here's a screenshot of me on the platform: https://prnt.sc/j6d9az

2. Gasparis

Gasparis New Member

now the platform was removed all of a sudden?

3. D0XY

D0XY Well-Known Member

Of course it was removed. They don't want to leave random things floating in the air.

4. Gasparis

Gasparis New Member

I mean yea but shouldn't we be rewarded with something? Skeppy usually does that and because his stream/power (probably) died we got nothing but a "rip" spam.

5. D0XY

D0XY Well-Known Member

I'm having trouble understanding this. So right as you were doing the parkour, Skeppy left?

6. Gasparis

Gasparis New Member

No, I’ll explain the whole thing to you. So Skeppy decided in his stream 2 days ago that he would tp all players and let them do a parkour as he usually does, i was one of the 5 people that made the parkour but during that time, a little bit over 2 mins after we completed the parkour, Skeppy’s stream died. No one knew what happened because he got disconnected too.
    That’s it.