Click to Copy IP
IP Copied!

When is reset

Asterisclapped

Asterisclapped
Asterisclapped
tell skeppy to be useful and make invaded videos on main channel
most of skeppys videos on invadedlands were trolling hacker videos = encouraging hacking considering I have a purchase support that hasn't been touched for like 3months and the server basically only has 1 mode left I don't think staff have the time/care enough to deal with that.

DoctaN208

P90_
P90_
Reset won't help, the server needs advertisement and active development, neither of which are happening 👎
what i said
most of skeppys videos on invadedlands were trolling hacker videos = encouraging hacking considering I have a purchase support that hasn't been touched for like 3months and the server basically only has 1 mode left I don't think staff have the time/care enough to deal with that.
oh no a 12 year old reach hacker servers ruined like half the nons on here aren't alts of top clans closet cheating and feeding to accounts

Asterisclapped

Asterisclapped
Asterisclapped
what i said

oh no a 12 year old reach hacker servers ruined like half the nons on here aren't alts of top clans closet cheating and feeding to accounts
yep because maybe autoclicking like 20cps is equal to like 100 b hoppers all coming on hoping to get trolled by skeppy

primegame66

PollyParrot21
PollyParrot21
Heres a suggestion that could possibly make invaded have more players! This is very original which i came up by myself. It has not been said like 1000 times. Are you ready for the suggestion? 3... 2... 1... IT IS........ OPEN SURVIVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crazy if u think about it

primegame66

PollyParrot21
PollyParrot21
He said he can’t cuz all the players that didn’t play just for skeppy hated all of buildings in kit so he Stoped cuz they were getting mad
Yes specifically the buildings. As a representitive of the whole of skeppys fanbase we are deeply offended by the buildings and refuse to play. Dear Lumboc please fix this

DoctaN208

P90_
P90_
He said he can’t cuz all the players that didn’t play just for skeppy hated all of buildings in kit so he Stoped cuz they were getting mad
pov 0 brain
so are you trynna say that when skeppy made videos it didnt encourage hackers?
it didn't encourage a hundred hackers at a time (especially as the server and channel at a low point) also a few hackers should be nothing a mod team cant handle.., youd think

DoctaN208

P90_
P90_
Heres a suggestion that could possibly make invaded have more players! This is very original which i came up by myself. It has not been said like 1000 times. Are you ready for the suggestion? 3... 2... 1... IT IS........ OPEN SURVIVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crazy if u think about it
L suggestion survival gonan attract like 2 players

Asterisclapped

Asterisclapped
Asterisclapped
pov 0 brain

it didn't encourage a hundred hackers at a time (especially as the server and channel at a low point) also a few hackers should be nothing a mod team cant handle.., youd think
yeah but the main thing is invaded doesnt even really have a staff team anymore or atleast a good one