Click to Copy IP
IP Copied!

Why even open survival?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zope

bclls
bclls
I didn't say "devs are reading forums" i said "devs are probably getting feedback from forums" hence why "Foward it to management" pls read again
meaning what I said is right... "you are complaining on a site that devs don't read"
you aren't helping urself here are you

Elie6

TenthBrother
TenthBrother
meaning what I said is right... "you are complaining on a site that devs don't read"
you aren't helping urself here are you
How do you know they're not reading it? How can you speak for them when you literally have no idea of what they do?

Elie6

TenthBrother
TenthBrother
not being an idiot and waffling random words that people tell you on forums

Elie Axelrad#5324
Dms open
Msg if you need anything

Non-Legend-Immortal
Dms open doesn't mean you can send anything you want neither advertise lmfao

Zope

bclls
bclls
Dms open doesn't mean you can send anything you want neither advertise lmfao
"doesn't mean you can send anything you want neither advertise lmfao"
I'm so done this isn't even English anymore you waffle too hard.. it says msg if you need ANYTHING.

Elie6

TenthBrother
TenthBrother
not being an idiot and waffling random words that people tell you on forums

Elie Axelrad#5324
Dms open
Msg if you need anything

Non-Legend-Immortal
I could call you an idiot for getting banned for advertising, for still trying to apply even after being denied multiple times, for still doing your minimod even if it's pointless cause that's not what's going to make you accepted, ...

Zope

bclls
bclls
I could call you an idiot for getting banned for advertising, for still trying to apply even after being denied multiple times, for still doing your minimod even if it's pointless cause that's not what's going to make you accepted, ...

1652531841682.png

i'd quit

Periys

Staff member
periys
periys
Alright, that's enough. You've been told about this time and time again, stop being bitter and vindictive towards other people. What you're doing here is unacceptable and if I see you continuing to post jeering and bullying comments like this again, you will be punished for it. Both of you need to stop this nonsense.

primegame66

PollyParrot21
PollyParrot21
wow hypixel has more gamemodes, their devs are also getting paid 100k a year so what's your point...?
If the devs on hypixel are getting paid 100k a year then why are u comparing them to a much smaller server like invaded lmfao thats like saying "I hate this survival server it has so many hackers!" (1 staff member) and then going to a much larger server with more staff and saying "Wow i dont see a single hacker" (10 staff members)

Zope

bclls
bclls
If the devs on hypixel are getting paid 100k a year then why are u comparing them to a much smaller server like invaded lmfao thats like saying "I hate this survival server it has so many hackers!" (1 staff member) and then going to a much larger server with more staff and saying "Wow i dont see a single hacker" (10 staff members)
I have no idea what you are on about nor do I care enough to continue arguing with you but you must ask yourself what you are achieving by making forums posts like this

Periys

Staff member
periys
periys
Furthermore, this thread is basically pointless. Complaining about the situation is going to do nothing, it won't encourage anyone to work faster and it won't deliver anything faster. We know it's (Survival) being worked on, that's all we know. If we were told anything more, we'd tell you. Until then, you'll need to wait. It's that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.