Why I love the forums

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Matthew, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Matthew

Matthew Well-Known Member

As of now I am one of the most active members on the forums for many reasons

Anyone active on the server is active on the forums so they can catch up on new information and opportunities that arise before others

Basically its just a nice way of giving and receiving input

Why I love the forums:

Every time I am bored I can just long right on to the forums and help players in the community help section, Make random posts, and talk to staff

It gives me something to do while I am at school, that Is not school during my free period or when you do not want to right an essay in english class

The last reason I love the forums is because if the community. I really love interacting with the haters, the lovers, the staff, the friends I have online and much more. It is a very fun place and community to take part in and I recommend it to anyone

Thanks for your time

-Matthew // Gamerboy75 // PepperChopper

#1 Matthew, Nov 27, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  2. knightyang

knightyang Active Member

And guess who is the other active person ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

3. Matthew

Matthew Well-Known Member

Um @aerei and @sagaq

Kidding... You too <3

4. knightyang

knightyang Active Member

<3

5. sagaq

sagaq Well-Known Member

lmaoo

6. Rockett

Rockett Active Member

NGL, invaded forums is love invaded forums is life.

7. aerei

aerei Well-Known Member

i used to be the most active person on the other forums only because it was easier to access the forums last year personally and there were many people who needed help when not a lot of people were. now that we have more players, people get to say their thoughts before i get to and i find that it's not necessary to post my opinions when they've already been said. this is why i like the "like" function for posts, because i get to show that i support posts without having to actually... post.

also, i make sure to dump ALL my thoughts into one post so i don't have to post multiple posts to get my point across.

being staff last year, i had to respond to a lot of posts out of just "doing my job" so that boosting my post count a LOT, but that doesn't really matter anymore. i think it would be nice to have someone else experience the fun of being "top poster" and "most active," since i've already been there, i think it would be nice to give that experience to someone else.

anyway, now to get on topic:

i really love the forums. this is one of the most active and responsive forums i have ever been a part of and it is very easy to talk to people on here and give my opinions and share information. i prefer the forums over in-game stuff because of a few reasons:

1) my fps doesn't lower on the forums.
    2) there are (sort of) no hackers on the forums, and rule breakers are very very very easy to deal with on a website.
    3) i can type a lot more on the forums than on a single chat bar in minecraft. additionally, i don't have to quickly think of responses like i do in chats, i can surely think about what i say before posting.
    4) every reference i could ever need to help people is online, like i can pull up rules in another tab or google the meaning of something if i don't understand, while in minecraft i have to wait 100000 years to minimize the game and then proceed to my browser. it's just a small thing, but it means a lot to me since i think very quickly and i can't wait that long to get what i need.
    5) like matthew said, i get to read up on the latest stuff in my free time. i barely get free time to just sit back and read things and calm myself down. even if i could be drawing, most of the time, drawing stresses me out. so, reading the forums and knowing that there are some chances i can help people is pretty relaxing to me.

also, you don't necessarily measure activeness by the number of posts you have. i visit this site often offline my account so i don't have to deal with the heaps of notifications i have sometimes. and like i said, i could be posting more, but i prefer to say my thoughts when necessary, and keep it detailed so i don't have to post multiple times to get my point across.

but hell yes, i love the forums way more than the game! if i had the chance, i would rather be a forum moderator than an in-game moderator lmfao

aiht, Faithes and Rockett like this.
  8. Rockett

Rockett Active Member

Ari for forum mod?

9. aerei

aerei Well-Known Member

i don't think they'll actually open up the position if the forum mod isn't a staff member in game also, and i don't think they want me a third time LMFAO

Rockett likes this.
  10. Relty

Relty Member

Matthew you're really active but can you try and not shitpost so much...
    No offense but you're on every forum and most posts aren't related or helpful... "^" "^^" ":D" "^?" "yea" "cool man"
    But objectively, you are really active so gj

11. aiht

aiht Well-Known Member

nice essay u got there

aerei likes this.