WTF

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sklerotyk, Nov 18, 2018.

1. sklerotyk

sklerotyk Member

I know that my application was bad. I f***ed up and I know that. But I'm getting enormous loades of hate. And I'm not talking about "-1 ..." but I'm really getting f...ing death threats on discord from some of you. I will have a break because I really got freaked out from people saing that they're gonna Hurt me just because of my bad application. Honestly whoever did that is a moron.

http://prntscr.com/ljwcam

Goodbye I don't plan on getting back here.

Comical, MCBYT, reisern and 3 others like this.
  2. D3V

D3V Well-Known Member

Uhh, you literally supplied 1 screenshot, that's not enormous amount of hate.

Tia:D likes this.
  3. Tia:D

Tia:D Well-Known Member

That doesn't seem like a shit ton of hate, I understand it's way out of line, but if you get freaked out by that then you should 100000000000% not staff any server. There's much worse being a staff member, lol. If you cannot deal with it and laugh at how petty they're being, then it's stupid. If you know your application is bad, then edit it, or delete it, and try again. I gave you tips and you didn't really follow them so it's your own fault.

Gnji, MiningWesley2K and D3V like this.
  4. MiningWesley2K

MiningWesley2K Well-Known Member

Not really, it was better than like 90% of the apps on here.
    Next time be patient.
    Oh?
    Whoever considers -1's hate are snowflakes.
    So... who cares? They're idiots. They can't do anything to you, so why even care? If you ever want to become a staff member on any server, you got to stop being a snowflake.
    "freaked out"

Sorry that you got freaked out over idiots who really can't do anything to you, but you do realize that you "freaking out" is the exact reaction they want from you; you give those idiots power when you get freaked out. Stop being a snowflake and block them, then you win.
    Exactly, so why get freaked out over them? o_O
    Firstly, that's only one screenshot, only one idiot wanting you to die, and you get freaked out over this.
    Secondly, nobody said they wanted to kill you, they just said they wanted you to have a horrible death, and it doesn't really seem to imply they want to kill you.
    Just to tell you, if you ever want to pursue getting staff on any other server, you are going to encounter the same behavior.

If you want staff on any server, you need to grow a pair and stop being a snowflake.

#4 MiningWesley2K, Nov 18, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
    Gnji, MCBYT, Pyrotechboys and 2 others like this.
  5. Unsign

Unsign Active Member

bye nobody will miss you

Pyrotechboys, D3V and Jxckoo like this.
  6. Jxckoo

Jxckoo Active Member

Just saw your status on the forums and I have to agree with Unsign.

Pyrotechboys likes this.
  7. Unsign

Unsign Active Member

fuck it it's life

Pyrotechboys likes this.
  8. DezzerT

DezzerT Member

you self absorbed cunt please fuck off and go back to eating out of the mcdonalds trash can

9. aqih

aqih Well-Known Member

i mean if it’s to the point where you’re getting death threats and hate for your application, i feel bad for you because you really don’t deserve it. people don’t understand the difference between giving constructive criticism and saying hurtful things, i don’t know if i warned you before but this place isn’t the best choice for everyone, and i’m sorry that your experience didn’t work out here. hopefully you’ll find a nicer community to work with.

sorry to see you go.
    did you not see the screenshot he gave? he was told to kill himself and that he deserves death. he made mistakes and you can’t use that to get by from whatever emotional distress he got from the comments he was given. everyone is different, not every time can you just look at something that tells you to go kill yourself and laugh it off.

the point of this thread wasn’t him being sad because he was failing to get staff, the point of this thread was to show he doesn’t want to be part of such a toxic place. you can try and contradict me by saying i contribute to that, but i’m trying to change.
    you’re way too full of yourself to say that.

#9 aqih, Nov 19, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
    Comical, MCBYT, zDrax_ and 1 other person like this.
  10. wclfie

wclfie Well-Known Member

u dont deserve that ): im sorry sad to see u go

zDrax_ likes this.
  11. OofingMango

OofingMango Active Member

I agree with both tia and D3V because trust me when I say that. Lots of other players on invaded have gotten death threats more than one. (unless you have more screenshots) all you do is ignore them, don't make a big deal about this all you can and should do is contact any mod or admin on discord and they will handle it from there. Oh and since you scribbled the name out we don't know if that's fake or/and the staff can't handle the problem as they don't know who the player is.

MM_TAKI likes this.
  12. MM_TAKI

MM_TAKI Well-Known Member

I am sad to hear some of our members were being rude/ offensive to you.
    Ever game has a toxic people.
    Getting death threat is no good, however, I am sure they meant 1 thing,
    you were not ready for staff.

Getting over it will help you.
    Good luck!

OofingMango likes this.
  13. AbdulSamad

AbdulSamad Active Member

ur 12 and u dont deserve staff but sorry and bye

14. wurmpie15

wurmpie15 Active Member

why you bully him

Aveney_ and zDrax_ like this.
  15. AbdulSamad

AbdulSamad Active Member

i didnt say something bad? im sorry if he founmd that offensive

16. SandEXE

SandEXE Active Member

When you intoduced yourself on the forums, I warned you that this is the most toxic community that you will walk into. As you can see, people will tell you to kill yourself. It's not new here. Sorry to see you go.

aqih likes this.
  17. MM_TAKI

MM_TAKI Well-Known Member

Not most toxic

18. AirDog46

AirDog46 Well-Known Member

lmao this is the shit we deal with. Atleast I haven't had anyone tell me to kill myself (and I wouldn't've either, like I won't kill myself over some letters on an LCD panel). And what are they going to do to you anyway? And Ik how toxicity is because some ppl have been very toxic to me (some guy legit called me spoiled because he tought I was the kid in my pfp), and I had some arguments with some people, but I won't let them go to my personal life or my experience on the forums.

19. SandEXE

SandEXE Active Member

I'm pretty sure It's one of the most.

aqih likes this.
  20. zDrax_

zDrax_ Well-Known Member

people in this community are just retards full of 10 yrs old thats y i play with chat off if i had a better pc i would not even play this game

Aveney_, aqih and MiningWesley2K like this.