0

Play Now

Click to Copy IP

Recent content by Dummigriffin

  1. Dummigriffin

    I quit. *Bulba fault*

    so weird :ROFLMAO:
  2. Dummigriffin

    I quit. *Bulba fault*

    i dont understand those weird english words
  3. Dummigriffin

    I quit. *Bulba fault*

    ok, so that was joke...?
  4. Dummigriffin

    I quit. *Bulba fault*

    If your'e actually serious about this, Playing on a minecraft server won't help you, go outside, live a life, make friends, talk to people, seek for help, It will help you more than anything, stay safe.
  5. Dummigriffin

    I quit.

    already told u, typa shi ur dad watches on his taxi job
  6. Dummigriffin

    I quit.

    hi pookie
  7. Dummigriffin

    Can't join survival

    <3
  8. Dummigriffin

    I quit.

    Mods, this is self promotion (reported btw)
  9. Dummigriffin

    Can't join survival

    your welcome
  10. Dummigriffin

    I quit.

    why :<
  11. Dummigriffin

    I quit.

    no pookie bear pls dont!!!
  12. Dummigriffin

    Can't join survival

    skill issue
  13. Dummigriffin

    Farewell and note

    type of shi ur dad watches while he's at his job sweeping floors 💔🥀
  14. Dummigriffin

    DOES ANYONE GET UNBLACKLISTED?

    no
Back