0

Play Now

Click to Copy IP

Recent content by ilyTurtles

  1. ilyTurtles

    I quit. *Bulba fault*

    You should play minecraft again </3
  2. ilyTurtles

    Invaded is over.

    Wow I don't blame you tbh..
  3. ilyTurtles

    I quit. *Bulba fault*

    We've lost the plot.. what's going on
  4. ilyTurtles

    I quit. *Bulba fault*

    If this is for real, please don't end it here. You have a life ahead of you and better moments are to come. Seek some help and we hope you get better from these thoughts.
  5. ilyTurtles

    I quit.

    Hi pookie! :D
  6. ilyTurtles

    I quit.

    You will be missed! I always enjoyed your randomness and chaotic personality. I hope you follow your dreams and have a successful life coding! <3
  7. ilyTurtles

    How is everyone doing?

    Im great! thanks for asking. Wbu?
  8. ilyTurtles

    Apology...

    Wow... so you're a boy? I'm flabbergasted
  9. ilyTurtles

    Farewell and note

    I see this 5 year old everywhere... he's just being mean to get a reaction. All I hear from him is "shut up haha stupid L haha blah blah blah"
  10. ilyTurtles

    Farewell and note

    I hope you had fun while it lasted. Really sucks seeing this all turn out like crap. Edit: What I meant is it really sucks seeing the server die down, but it feels right and deserved. No new updates, KitPVP is back, yeah, but it doesn't feel the same anymore. It doesn't hit as it used to. It...
  11. ilyTurtles

    Bye forever

    I got banned for advertising too one time. Got unbanned after the reset. Have a good one, Jap!
  12. ilyTurtles

    Ello ^^

    I'm good :D how about you?
  13. ilyTurtles

    I want to see everyone

    Yes they are soo cutee <3
  14. ilyTurtles

    I want to see everyone

    Little baby* He acts 3
  15. ilyTurtles

    Ignore this old post

    I may not have known you but farewell! <3
Back