0

Play Now

Click to Copy IP

Recent content by Keleru

  1. Keleru

    rare ahh helmet

    I think u can get that from the invaded kit only
  2. Keleru

    Cant join invaded stuck on joining world

    same thing happened to me this morning it was happening for like 5-6 people i think
  3. Keleru

    THE FLOODING ON INVADED

    not it doesnt lag the whole server only people around the machine
  4. Keleru

    THE FLOODING ON INVADED

    me and my new friendd nyvexes are starting to make floods in the end AND overworld, TEAM FLOOD 🌊🌊🌊 it lwk lags the server a lot gl drainers lol
  5. Keleru

    Appeal accepted but still blacklisted

    I told skeppycat about this and uh ye you should be able to play soon hopefully
  6. Keleru

    I got no words for this... - PlanetApex exposed

    i brainwashed planet enough to get him to say that lol
  7. Keleru

    SCAMMER WARNING

    ...
  8. Keleru

    SCAMMER WARNING

    aint no way dummigriffin is trying to argue back to archive, HE LITERALLY DOES THE SAME THING LOL
  9. Keleru

    I've been getting banned for.. butterfly clicking?????

    butterfly clicking at /warp pvp gets you banned ig i was in combat when i got banned so i lost my prot 7, hopefully staff give it back This is the second time this happened I'm not quitting but this is getting really annoying AND staff are taking forever to respond to my ban appeal
  10. Keleru

    I will prove myself once i get unbanned from this other false ban. You'll see

    I will prove myself once i get unbanned from this other false ban. You'll see
  11. Keleru

    i'm the best builder but i dont build much because i get impatient, but whenever i do finish...

    i'm the best builder but i dont build much because i get impatient, but whenever i do finish building something, it turns out rly good. nobody has seen my full potential.
  12. Keleru

    I'm literally the best builder what are you talking about

    I'm literally the best builder what are you talking about
  13. Keleru

    I'm quitting

    I don't remember because I'm banned and i cannot do /trustlist there atm, but I've asked Nay and kzvbys about it, those 2 people have trust at the base with those items, and they did not do anything. everything in my vaults and echest didn't have any exclusive or rare items like elytras and...
  14. Keleru

    I got banned for 1 day

    LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Back