masleep Member masleep Tuesday at 8:32 PM #1 I would like to redeem my voucher that I unboxed that says "Pick any vip2.0 prize ( besides the grand and money)".
I would like to redeem my voucher that I unboxed that says "Pick any vip2.0 prize ( besides the grand and money)".
J1my Well-known member J1my Tuesday at 9:10 PM #2 You need to go to the #claim-prizes thread in the discord, click the thread icon the the top right corner then follow the format Luke sent.
You need to go to the #claim-prizes thread in the discord, click the thread icon the the top right corner then follow the format Luke sent.
masleep Member masleep Yesterday at 10:58 PM #3 I hate to bother but I think i'm banned from the discord. It might have to do with that I was previously blacklisted.
I hate to bother but I think i'm banned from the discord. It might have to do with that I was previously blacklisted.
SkeppyCat Staff member Senior Mod SkeppyCat Today at 12:10 AM #4 Keep that in your /pv 1 and send me a message here on the forums or on discord @SkeppyCat and I'll help you claim your prize. Last edited: Today at 1:27 AM
Keep that in your /pv 1 and send me a message here on the forums or on discord @SkeppyCat and I'll help you claim your prize.