0

Play Now

Click to Copy IP

Recent content by Sky

  1. Sky

    I'm lazy

    hey I'm super lazy and I was wondering if anyone could go on namemc and make a dictator skin off my tv skin, thanks its for a gag I'm doin
  2. Sky

    Staff inactive

    and who the **** told you that sonion ring
  3. Sky

    Staff inactive

    sadly you're gonna stay mad, there's two mods and from what I've heard they don't do much.
  4. Sky

    staff? doing their jobs? pfft

    staff? doing their jobs? pfft
  5. Sky

    Invaded is over.

    who'd they fire
  6. Sky

    Invaded is over.

    ok, can you be more specific?
  7. Sky

    where did you go...

    where did you go...
  8. Sky

    Invaded is over.

    did I miss something??
  9. Sky

    DOES ANYONE GET UNBLACKLISTED?

    if you got blacklisted for doxx threats on IL, and you have no connections to the Invadedlands Staff team, then you're pretty much fucked, Sorry friend might as well quit atp. It'll be a year or more before you get unblacklisted.
  10. Sky

    DOES ANYONE GET UNBLACKLISTED?

    I got blacklisted years ago, it's just really about knowing people. Unless you were blacklisted for a good reason (then forget about even applying for an unblacklist appeal). I got blacklisted years ago for ''Doxx Threats'' and an admin was extremely kind with me and about the whole situation...
  11. Sky

    when will they bring back kit and skyblock

    im sad.
  12. Sky

    .

    new gen post
  13. Sky

    [IMG]when invaded needed him most

    when invaded needed him most
  14. Sky

    delete skyblock thread since its not coming back

    title
  15. Sky

    An Ending.

    I'm more known than you
Back