0

Play Now

Click to Copy IP

DOES ANYONE GET UNBLACKLISTED?

DOES ANYONE GET UNBLACKLISTED?

I can't believe I am saying this but DummiGriffin is right, No people have not gotten Unblacklisted I have seen it myself My friend ManeBearChan hasn't gotten Unblacklisted no one is even answering him
 
I can't believe I am saying this but DummiGriffin is right, No people have not gotten Unblacklisted I have seen it myself My friend ManeBearChan hasn't gotten Unblacklisted no one is even answering him
no people have like kylo
 
If they didnt break any of the rules and it was false with evidence probably. Other than that any blacklist was probably a fair blacklist.
 
I got blacklisted years ago, it's just really about knowing people. Unless you were blacklisted for a good reason (then forget about even applying for an unblacklist appeal). I got blacklisted years ago for ''Doxx Threats'' and an admin was extremely kind with me and about the whole situation.

I can't speak for the current administration, I don't know anyone on this server anymore, the drama was just to much for a Minecraft server, and I disliked it so I practically dropped off the face of the earth. I come on to periodically check on the forms and I js saw this. Good luck on your blacklist appeal, it takes time.
 
I got blacklisted years ago, it's just really about knowing people. Unless you were blacklisted for a good reason (then forget about even applying for an unblacklist appeal). I got blacklisted years ago for ''Doxx Threats'' and an admin was extremely kind with me and about the whole situation.

I can't speak for the current administration, I don't know anyone on this server anymore, the drama was just to much for a Minecraft server, and I disliked it so I practically dropped off the face of the earth. I come on to periodically check on the forms and I js saw this. Good luck on your blacklist appeal, it takes time.
yes that was my blacklist reason
 
yes that was my blacklist reason
if you got blacklisted for doxx threats on IL, and you have no connections to the Invadedlands Staff team, then you're pretty much fucked, Sorry friend might as well quit atp. It'll be a year or more before you get unblacklisted.
 
KitPvP
Back