Click to Copy IP
IP Copied!

get RICH on SURVIVAL

Zope

BabyZope
BabyZope
ADVERT
right ok survival is COMING BACK and so obviously myself and the team will be running this again

So, If u wish to work along side the TOP OF ALL TIME survival players such as, BUT NOT LIMITED TO. XSQUID, MYSELF, SKEPPYJR, POPTHETAG, MIKAGOKAI, SKATEBOYMIKA, IIHAUNTED. then u are in the right place...

IF U WANNA GET RICH
U can find me 24 7 on these contact

DiscorD zope#5467
Or Perhaps teleGram @Sydney141

_Vqpple_

Wappie_
Wappie_
ADVERT
right ok survival is COMING BACK and so obviously myself and the team will be running this again

So, If u wish to work along side the TOP OF ALL TIME survival players such as, BUT NOT LIMITED TO. XSQUID, MYSELF, SKEPPYJR, POPTHETAG, MIKAGOKAI, SKATEBOYMIKA, IIHAUNTED. then u are in the right place...

IF U WANNA GET RICH

DiscorD zope#5467
Nobody cares ur all poop survivalers XD I'll run survival when it's out aswell

Zope

BabyZope
BabyZope
if u have to recruit players via forums or even have to reach out to people to ask them to join then your team will not work
y u taking this seriously it's a post in all caps about getting rich quick on a gamemode that doesn't exist

primegame66

BananaNathan
BananaNathan
Hey zope wanna team up and clog ninetys igp with me!

(BTW POLLYPARROT21 BEST SURVIVAL PLAYER LITERALLY IRLED TO OVELORD AND IMMORTAL AND LEGEND ON SKYBLOCK + TAGS)

lmEvan

__Evxn
__Evxn
ADVERT

IF U WANNA GET RICH

DiscorD zope#5467
light work I had 700 mil