Click to Copy IP
IP Copied!

I got scammed on a skeppy event..? FOLLOW UP

ZacsAlt

ZacsAlt
ZacsAlt
You may have seen the post on the latest skeppy video, literally over 2 years ago, I won a skeppy event, but it took a month for me to receive the prize money. I had the right to be concerned about what happened, however I never confirmed I got scammed, but explained I was pretty worried that I hadn’t received anything yet, or even worse, my favorite creator scammed me. The way Sunny manipulated my post to make it seem %100 skeppy scammed me and used it to try and turn people against skeppy is so dumb. If skeppy is reading this, this is what I have to say.

Hey skeppy, I’m “ZacsAlt” from the invaded lands post. While it did take almost a month for me to get the prize, the way this guy twisted my post about me being concerned about my prize is literally so dumb. I understand i titled the post “I got scammed..?” But I was a HUGE FAN, and was genuinely worried that something wrong had happened, or even worse, my favorite creator had just scammed me. Nowhere did I confirm I got scammed, I was just wondering why it was taking so long, and if there was an accident when sending me the money. Soon enough, I got it, and thought nothing about the post. I am truly sorry for making you have to look through loads of recordings to find proof of sending me the money, all because this guy decided to google “skeppy hasn’t payed me” or something. I really hope this clears things up, and it’s just ridiculous this guy pulled up a small thread from years ago that kid me posted and somehow made it seem you %100 scammed me. I’m super sorry for the confusion, and if I knew better I would have edited the post and cleared everything up. No doubt this caused a lot of stress and I’m very disappointed as how sunny manipulated my post from years back

250x

StepBrah
StepBrah
You may have seen the post on the latest skeppy video, literally over 2 years ago, I won a skeppy event, but it took a month for me to receive the prize money. I had the right to be concerned about what happened, however I never confirmed I got scammed, but explained I was pretty worried that I hadn’t received anything yet, or even worse, my favorite creator scammed me. The way Sunny manipulated my post to make it seem %100 skeppy scammed me and used it to try and turn people against skeppy is so dumb. If skeppy is reading this, this is what I have to say.

Hey skeppy, I’m “ZacsAlt” from the invaded lands post. While it did take almost a month for me to get the prize, the way this guy twisted my post about me being concerned about my prize is literally so dumb. I understand i titled the post “I got scammed..?” But I was a HUGE FAN, and was genuinely worried that something wrong had happened, or even worse, my favorite creator had just scammed me. Nowhere did I confirm I got scammed, I was just wondering why it was taking so long, and if there was an accident when sending me the money. Soon enough, I got it, and thought nothing about the post. I am truly sorry for making you have to look through loads of recordings to find proof of sending me the money, all because this guy decided to google “skeppy hasn’t payed me” or something. I really hope this clears things up, and it’s just ridiculous this guy pulled up a small thread from years ago that kid me posted and somehow made it seem you %100 scammed me. I’m super sorry for the confusion, and if I knew better I would have edited the post and cleared everything up. No doubt this caused a lot of stress and I’m very disappointed as how sunny manipulated my post from years back
Good for you!

Periys

Staff member
periys
periys
To be honest with you my dude, I think the last person he's angry with is you. People in this community do the sort of shit you did in that post all the time, what's worse is that someone like Sunny would take a relatively unknown, irrelevant and completely unimportant forum post (that had not had a response in ~2 years) and use it out of context to forward his narrative to millions of people.

You cannot and should not be held responsible for someone else's malicious actions by anyone and I sincerely hope nobody would hold that to you. All the same, thanks for your explanation! I've explained why we think it's best the post should stay up, but I have edited your original post to link to this one, I hope that's a happy compromise for you.

Don't sweat it.

vunsh

Staff member
vunsh
vunsh

common sunny L

ZacsAlt

ZacsAlt
ZacsAlt
To be honest with you my dude, I think the last person he's angry with is you. People in this community do the sort of shit you did in that post all the time, what's worse is that someone like Sunny would take a relatively unknown, irrelevant and completely unimportant forum post (that had not had a response in ~2 years) and use it out of context to forward his narrative to millions of people.

You cannot and should not be held responsible for someone else's malicious actions by anyone and I sincerely hope nobody would hold that to you. All the same, thanks for your explanation! I've explained why we think it's best the post should stay up, but I have edited your original post to link to this one, I hope that's a happy compromise for you.

Don't sweat it.
I appreciate it. I remember checking my PayPal multiple times a day and after 3 weeks I was so scared the last resort I had was to try and contact skeppy from here. Little did I know some way down the line some guy was going to use this information out of all the other posts to prove “skeppy scams his fans”. It’s just a shame zak had to go through all the work to trace back my paypal

Bellasprout

Former Senior Mod
Bellasprout
Bellasprout
Hi, I can actually sort of corroborate what you are saying here. As it would happen, I actually was a winner in the same event you were in. My account was "PhonyPony". You can see in the ss Skeppy showed in the video I had asked for Overlord instead of 100$. This did take about a month to actually be granted to me, so you were absolutely in the right to make the original thread.