Click to Copy IP
IP Copied!

Ideas to improve / save the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abolivation

Lithumia
Lithumia
1. whenever someone gets banned don't make it perm make it 14 days or 30 days and if they hack again then make it perm
this might improve the playercount and improve revenue

2. Sell unbans . (this can lead to more revenue and a higher player count and a more enjoyable experience for the players).

3. do a unpunish all for bans and blacklists if they are not illegal by law before 6 months (leads to a fresh start for the server a higher player count and more revenue)

4. hire partners (idk why you guys just stopped funding meezoid he was a good influence)

5. update the server often (every 2 weeks) and add a new event or fun command we get bored sometimes

here are some ideas i have to add to the server

new events : simon says you need to complete a task within a time limit the time limit decreases over time

new commands : /sort a layout command for example it will automatically sort my inventory to a setup i want for example i have a kit pro and i put my format so my potions are in 8 and 9 and my sword in 1 rod in 2 (etc) then i equip my kit pro do /sort and it puts them all in the places i want (sorry if i confused you)

Additonal futures : a 3 second golden apple cooldown (people jugging gaps is annoying this also increase the use of bow boosting)

Joosboy

4wt
4wt
1. whenever someone gets banned don't make it perm make it 14 days or 30 days and if they hack again then make it perm

2. Sell unbans . (this can lead to more revenue and a higher player count and a more enjoyable experience for the players).

3. do a unpunish all for bans and blacklists if they are not illegal by law before 6 months (leads to a fresh start for the server a higher player count and more revenue)

4. hire partners (idk why you guys just stopped funding meezoid he was a good influence)

5. update the server often (every 2 weeks) and add a new event or fun command we get bored sometimes

new events : simon says you need to complete a task within a time limit the time limit decreases over time

new commands : /sort a layout command for example it will automatically sort my inventory to a setup i want for example i have a kit pro and i put my format so my potions are in 8 and 9 and my sword in 1 rod in 2 (etc) then i equip my kit pro do /sort and it puts them all in the places i want (sorry if i confused you)

Additonal futures : a 3 second golden apple cooldown (people jugging gaps is annoying this also increase the use of bow boosting)

Elie6

TenthBrother
TenthBrother

1. First, that would just lead to more cheaters, if they are banned there is a reason. Second, why would it improve revenue? People just won't want to play on a server with too many cheaters and will not want to spend money on here.
2. Unbans has been removed from the store because the fact of selling them was against EULA, so they won't be added and sold again.
3. That would be hard to do because it would mean unbanning every player that matches these conditions one by one, not sure the staff members are willing to do that.
4. There are some requirements to apply for partner or media. If people don't match these requirements, they can't be hired. IL isn't the one that is going to go ask some youtubers to be their partners. I think Skeppy would need to make videos on the server first before that happens.
5. What do you want them to add? Kit is already done, skyblock is dead and already extremely hard to understand so there is no point in adding even more things and survival is down for the time being, without anyone knowing when it'll be back up.

About the new events, I think that could be a good idea, however there are already plenty of possible events and I don't see a "simon says" event on InvadedLands for 2 reasons : first, how would it work? with the chat or with something else? Second, I think adding another event for this map is gonna be hard because you would need to win it (either in a crate, either in an achievement, but most people already completed their achievements so adding another achievement would be kinda annoying, but it could be a good idea for the next map)

For the new commands, I think that would be a good idea but that would be a little too op in my opinion (it's only my opinion though)

The 3 seconds golden apple cooldown is not a good idea, the point of the golden apples is to pvp, there is already a cooldown on god apples and on enderpearls I think, so I do not see the point of adding one for the golden apples too. Also, what do you mean by "increase the use of bow boosting" ? Do you mean encouraging it? If you don't already know, bow boosting is not allowed on the server so that is not a good suggestionCapture d’écran 2022-06-12 à 14.07.14.png

Nathan_97

Nathan_97
Nathan_97
The owner along with the management/ development team need to plan the servers future, that's the only way to "improve/ revive" the server. The community could post endless threads on the forums but ultimately it will continue to be in vain until the aforementioned is done.

Mihaitai

Former Senior Mod
Mihaitai
Mihaitai
The owner along with the management/ development team need to plan the servers future, that's the only way to "improve/ revive" the server. The community could post endless threads on the forums but ultimately it will continue to be in vain until the aforementioned is done.
nice vip

Bellasprout

Former Senior Mod
Bellasprout
Bellasprout
This is the first unironic thing I have heard you say in what feels like years

Periys

Staff member
periys
periys
We get told barely anything, but from what we do know, nothing is happening right now and hasn't been for a while. Until management/Skeppy sort out whatever the heck they need to sort out, the server will continue to slowly die out. Hopefully someone around here takes some responsibility soon, but who knows.

vunsh

Staff member
vunsh
vunsh
Players can admit to cheating for a reduced punishment already
2. Sell unbans .
EULA prevents selling unbans, thats why it was removed (see elie6's response)
3. do a unpunish all for bans and blacklists
Most people who are still banned or blacklisted and want to play have done things that should not get them unpunished. If they want to play, they can appeal and explain why they deserve to be unpunished.
4. hire partners
Up to owner
5. update the server often
Up to owner
people jugging gaps is annoying
if you are stuck in a corner in a fight chugging gaps you will die, your armor will break or the other person's sword will out damage you

in regards to your other suggestions, there isn't really much most of us can do about it right now. Either way, I'll write them down and in case the server approaches a place where they can actually take those suggestions I'll forward them to management

closing because everything is answered

Status
Not open for further replies.