Announcement KitPVP & General Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellasprout

Bellasprout
Bellasprout
To answer some questions I saw:
-Mutes/bans will not be resetting
-This will be a full reset of kitpvp, all non-permanent items will be reset, and all ranked players will receive their reclaims again
-All staff application form limits will be reset, so anyone interested will have a chance to apply regardless of the status of previous applications.
See this thread for more info on how this system will work:

More info regarding the reset will be released closer to the date.

ElDilly

eldilly
eldilly
Skeppy (real name: Zak Ahmed) is one of the fastest-growing YouTube gamers in the world. In May 2018, his main channel had 750K subscribers,

miner0914

miner0914
miner0914
dont care didnt ask + skill issue + ratio + cope + cancelled + quote tweet + i bet yo are transphobic + you are homophobic + counterratio + ratio to end all ratios + This message is un-ratioable + technoblade replied to me once + I ratioed technoblade + I'm 2 years older than you + I play Minecraft + I'm friends with hypixel staff + Ultra-cope + Triple cancel + This message is uncancellable + You cannot reply with "skill issue" to this message + Anyone replying to this message cannot quote tweet this + I really do not care lmao + According to my calculations, nobody asked + Me using NASA radar to find who asked + You smell extremely bad. + I can't even find a way to start a ratio with this + What are your problems + I am not a dog + I am not your mom + I'm not looking for a friend or anything like that. + I am not on this website for personal reasons + I am on here for fun. + I have my own website where I post things + I am a person with feelings + My ratio was cancelled by my admin and you can't do that + I'm still on my phone + Technoblade is in another dimension + Technoblade's friend + Technoblade's mom + Technoblade's grandma+ I don't like you because you're gross + I'm a transgender female, you misogynistic misogynist + You are an old man + Technoblade is a guy + I don't care + Technoblade is a guy with an opinion + I'm not the type of person to argue with someone who's an old man + Technoblade is a guy with an opinion + This message is unratioable + Technoblade is not transphobic + You're not transphobic + Technoblade did not make a point that I do not understand

System64

System64MC
System64MC
dont care didnt ask + skill issue + ratio + cope + cancelled + quote tweet + i bet yo are transphobic + you are homophobic + counterratio + ratio to end all ratios + This message is un-ratioable + technoblade replied to me once + I ratioed technoblade + I'm 2 years older than you + I play Minecraft + I'm friends with hypixel staff + Ultra-cope + Triple cancel + This message is uncancellable + You cannot reply with "skill issue" to this message + Anyone replying to this message cannot quote tweet this + I really do not care lmao + According to my calculations, nobody asked + Me using NASA radar to find who asked + You smell extremely bad. + I can't even find a way to start a ratio with this + What are your problems + I am not a dog + I am not your mom + I'm not looking for a friend or anything like that. + I am not on this website for personal reasons + I am on here for fun. + I have my own website where I post things + I am a person with feelings + My ratio was cancelled by my admin and you can't do that + I'm still on my phone + Technoblade is in another dimension + Technoblade's friend + Technoblade's mom + Technoblade's grandma+ I don't like you because you're gross + I'm a transgender female, you misogynistic misogynist + You are an old man + Technoblade is a guy + I don't care + Technoblade is a guy with an opinion + I'm not the type of person to argue with someone who's an old man + Technoblade is a guy with an opinion + This message is unratioable + Technoblade is not transphobic + You're not transphobic + Technoblade did not make a point that I do not understand
that's great and all but I found a tweet that could be interpreted as xenophobic enjoy getting cancelled

miner0914

miner0914
miner0914
To answer some questions I saw:
-Mutes/bans will not be resetting
-This will be a full reset of kitpvp, all non-permanent items will be reset, and all ranked players will receive their reclaims again
-All staff application form limits will be reset, so anyone interested will have a chance to apply regardless of the status of previous applications.
See this thread for more info on how this system will work:

More info regarding the reset will be released closer to the date.
no one cares unblacklist me

Status
Not open for further replies.