Click to Copy IP
IP Copied!

Lord Kawaii Doggo

AgentPanda_

AgentPanda_
AgentPanda_
I’m actually 16 and don’t play this server anymore. Also maybe don’t tell people online that you barely know to get a life because I could really embarrass you right now 🥸
no you cant and ur a random who is 15k+ forums member :shush: that's why ur on the forums and u dont even play the server get a life kiddo nothing else better to do then to say 5000 messages on a minecraft forums

Milk_

Milk__
Milk__
no you cant and ur a random who is 15k+ forums member :shush: that's why ur on the forums and u dont even play the server get a life kiddo nothing else better to do then to say 5000 messages on a minecraft forums
1. You’re 19 and you are obsessed with a dead server in a clan screaming about kawaii doggos
2. you make fun of people for not joining the server during a certain time (i still don’t get how this is an insult)
3. I check on the forums like once a week, not even. unlike you, I have a social life, I go outside, I workout 5x a week, I have a job, a girlfriend, and I’m actually not wasting my years like you by being a shitty role model on a game for kids.

Anyways I’m glad you had the chance to call me a random because it really hurt my feelings and i’m currently sobbing in my chair. Have a good one