Click to Copy IP
IP Copied!

Made a new song lmk if you like it!

sort_of_yoda

Sort_of_yoda
Sort_of_yoda
You’ve had a lot of bad takes on skeppy forum, but this one TAKES the cake. There are countless generes of music with no lyrics, and personally my favorite project of all song is an Instrumental album series. Classical, contemporary, jazz, Big Band, marches, even dubstep, edm, techno, all of these genres often have little or no words. A good artist’s instrumental can speak louder than any words that can be said.

Anyway, Sounds great to me! I’m glad you are pursuing something you enjoy from a young age. You’re already better at producing music than I am majoring in music composition!

I agree with u the doctan208 guy is just rude

vunsh

Staff member
vunsh
vunsh
You’ve had a lot of bad takes on skeppy forum, but this one TAKES the cake. There are countless generes of music with no lyrics, and personally my favorite project of all song is an Instrumental album series. Classical, contemporary, jazz, Big Band, marches, even dubstep, edm, techno, all of these genres often have little or no words. A good artist’s instrumental can speak louder than any words that can be said.

Anyway, Sounds great to me! I’m glad you are pursuing something you enjoy from a young age. You’re already better at producing music than I am majoring in music composition!
DUBS