Click to Copy IP
IP Copied!

Announcement Skyblock Reset (Reverting To Legacy Version)

LukeLovesCandy

Staff member
Manager
LukeLovesCandy
LukeLovesCandy
I hope you are all doing well! I’d like to take this time to formally announce the return of legacy Skyblock - this upcoming Friday, October 14th at 3pm EST we will be unwhitelisting the server for all to play!

We have been working hard to bring this game mode back and we hope you all enjoy yourselves. That being said, if any bugs or issues arise, please report them through the forums and our staff/devs will look into it immediately. As for what you can expect in the future, keep an eye out for more updates/fixes and another returning game mode! We have lots in store for you all throughout the rest of this year. Thank you all for your patience and we hope you all have fun playing!

New Map:
7uDydI3.jpg

Last edited:

TheSonicKidMC

TheSonicKidMC
TheSonicKidMC
Yes, thank you. I think after that update months ago, people stopped playing on SkyBlock since the old one was better and the new one was pretty bad in my opinion. I will look forward to this. :)

MrChickenBall

MrChickenBall
MrChickenBall
I hope you are all doing well! I’d like to take this time to formally announce the return of legacy Skyblock - this upcoming Friday, October 14th at 3pm EST we will be unwhitelisting the server for all to play!

We have been working hard to bring this game mode back and we hope you all enjoy yourselves. That being said, if any bugs or issues arise, please report them through the forums and our staff/devs will look into it immediately. As for what you can expect in the future, keep an eye out for more updates/fixes and another returning game mode! We have lots in store for you all throughout the rest of this year. Thank you all for your patience and we hope you all have fun playing!

New Map:
View attachment 27503
bro get skeppy to advertise the server... thats how you get more players and bring community back.

Yuki

Mahohoi
Mahohoi

New Map:
View attachment 27503
That will come sooner rather than later ;)
BASED LUKE ONG

OsherCohen

OsherC0hen
OsherC0hen

New Map:
View attachment 27503
TYSM LUKE AND FABELZ

_Vqpple_

Vapple_
Vapple_

New Map:
View attachment 27503
Wow u worked so hard to bring a gamemode which plug-ins u already had!!! So hard to do.