Click to Copy IP
IP Copied!

Soupvp

lemonkillsyou

TuriIpIpIpTsha
TuriIpIpIpTsha
ik im kinda late but i just wanna say invaded lands soup pvp was peak. I hope they bring it back atleast for 1 day so i can have fun again its been 2 years since i last played on invaded lands because they removed soup which was my main gamemode. And also we have to consider the fact that soup didnt flop at all. New soup servers lile lunar and munchy get the same players as invaded used to have. Also the community didnt have as many ''beef's'' as they do now. I think they should let the small number of players attached to it play again (atleast for a short period)

javanon

Notorize
Notorize
ik im kinda late but i just wanna say invaded lands soup pvp was peak. I hope they bring it back atleast for 1 day so i can have fun again its been 2 years since i last played on invaded lands because they removed soup which was my main gamemode. And also we have to consider the fact that soup didnt flop at all. New soup servers lile lunar and munchy get the same players as invaded used to have. Also the community didnt have as many ''beef's'' as they do now. I think they should let the small number of players attached to it play again (atleast for a short period)
Ye it was fun but now it would get max 5 players

System64

System64MC
System64MC
Soup was terminated because, despite being heavily requested, while at the beginning it had >100 players, it ended up having at most 5-10, thus being by far the least played gamemode. Staff won't add soup considering that, and also lmao how do you expect them to release an entire new gamemode when they can't maintain their 3 main ones

lemonkillsyou

TuriIpIpIpTsha
TuriIpIpIpTsha
Soup was terminated because, despite being heavily requested, while at the beginning it had >100 players, it ended up having at most 5-10, thus being by far the least played gamemode. Staff won't add soup considering that, and also lmao how do you expect them to release an entire new gamemode when they can't maintain their 3 main ones
i mean yeah thats their fault not theirs players tho and for the player count problem, there are many people i know that would be glad to move from lunar or any other soup server back to invaded lands

Periys

Staff member
periys
periys
My brother in Christ, the server averaged 5-10 players consistently for the several months it was up. It was a comprehensive flop. In addition to that, those that have the power to do so cannot even manage to release a survival server that's been down for months. What makes you think soup is going to happen? There's just no way, sorry.

vunsh

Staff member
vunsh
vunsh
My brother in Christ, the server averaged 5-10 players consistently for the several months it was up. It was a comprehensive flop. In addition to that, those that have the power to do so cannot even manage to release a survival server that's been down for months. What makes you think soup is going to happen? There's just no way, sorry.
dont listen to periys and his #FAKENEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#bringbacksoup #buildthewall

tara

tara934501
tara934501
and I was one of them #bringbacksoup