0

Play Now

Click to Copy IP

The Current Problem with the Mod, 1velo1

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Current Problem with the Mod, 1velo1


Intro​

As you all know, 1velo1 is a staff on the InvadedLands network. You may also notice he still has his Moderator rank, but not for long. After a lot of digging, I have found some dirt on 1velo1. After going through a lot of old and hidden posts and info, I have discovered something shocking, that I am honestly really surprised the Management team has not noticed.


Velo's Shocking Secret​

Velo is actually red. I know I know, I am making a very bold claim, but I do have loads of evidence to support my claims. Don't believe me? Click here. As I was saying, Velo is actually red. I honestly am disappointed in the lack of awareness the managers have over this staff member.

How Will This Change InvadedLands?​

What's next for the staff team? What will happen to Velo? Will he be blacklisted, or just demoted? How will this change the staff requirements and how they are handled. I am honestly devasted I had to make this thread, but this has gone on long enough.




@Mega and @Zelkam, I am honestly so disappointed in your blindness towards this staff.


TL;DR: Velo is actually red, why is he not demoted yet?
​
velo is read? dam.... thought he was purple
 
Velo locked my post about Kvids. I have been crying all afternoon and night due to this devastating fact. He covered for his friend. Smh.
 

Intro​

As you all know, 1velo1 is a staff on the InvadedLands network. You may also notice he still has his Moderator rank, but not for long. After a lot of digging, I have found some dirt on 1velo1. After going through a lot of old and hidden posts and info, I have discovered something shocking, that I am honestly really surprised the Management team has not noticed.


Velo's Shocking Secret​

Velo is actually red. I know I know, I am making a very bold claim, but I do have loads of evidence to support my claims. Don't believe me? Click here. As I was saying, Velo is actually red. I honestly am disappointed in the lack of awareness the managers have over this staff member.

How Will This Change InvadedLands?​

What's next for the staff team? What will happen to Velo? Will he be blacklisted, or just demoted? How will this change the staff requirements and how they are handled. I am honestly devasted I had to make this thread, but this has gone on long enough.




@Mega and @Zelkam, I am honestly so disappointed in your blindness towards this staff.


TL;DR: Velo is actually red, why is he not demoted yet?
​
[Problem]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
General Discussion
Back