IP Copied!

When do you think invaded lands will discontinue

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBigChungus

ILoveKids00
ILoveKids00
Skeppy kinda abandoned this server and literally noone makes vids on the server

The dreamsmp is terrible and killed all the fun in minecraft and was even terrible for this server when skeppy joined the shitsmp

people accused skeppy of scamming (idk what happened at the end)

and the server reaches 70 players peek in the last few days and skyblock has 0 players left

my est is in late 2022-23 it will shut down anyone else has any est? (Opinion obv not an official post)

Elie6

TenthBrother
TenthBrother

The dreamsmp is terrible and killed all the fun in minecraft and was even terrible for this server when skeppy joined the shitsmp

and the server reaches 70 players peek in the last few days and skyblock has 0 players left

my est is in late 2022-23 it will shut down anyone else has any est? (Opinion obv not an official post)
I agree with your estimation, if Skeppy does not make videos on the server again it is doomed

ComboAirways

ComboAirways
ComboAirways

im not sure but i dont think that the they can shut down the server unless smth else out of their hands happen because its not fair to the ppl that bought ranks

Skeppy14japaniI

Demonic_Criminal
Demonic_Criminal

yes

staff are very stoned

Scalings

Sxrry
Sxrry

very soon as they cant seem to do the simplest of ban appeals

Atasuki

Tonetic
Tonetic
remove all punishments except illegal affairs or server shuts down end of this year or next year

Status
Not open for further replies.