Click to Copy IP
IP Copied!

I Got Scammed On a Skeppy Event..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doodles4

Doodles4
Doodles4
Sorry this happened to you, that’s really messed up. Try talking to him on Twitter, and if you have solid proof then you could expose him.

AB987

AB987
AB987
LMFAOOOOO pvplands can suck ass literally skeppy has no care for invaded anymore just the money and thats it.
Well for starters there’s no way for you to tell that’s true. He could be online everyday contributing to the server by banning hackers and such just no longer making videos

future

ffuture
ffuture
Well for starters there’s no way for you to tell that’s true. He could be online everyday contributing to the server by banning hackers and such just no longer making videos
its my opinion lol

ZacsAlt

ZacsAlt
ZacsAlt
I dont have to give you proof i won, or that i gave the right paypal, i have proof, and i can give it to skeppy, lol

Periys

Staff member
periys
periys
Hello there!

We recently received a request to delete this thread, I want to address here that we won't be doing that unless Skeppy requests or agrees it should be removed. The logic behind this is that this thread is now within the public's interest. Removing it could disrupt the narrative of the video Skeppy recently put out — as such, it remains up for now.

In the meantime, please enjoy this beautiful clip featuring this very thread! Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.